• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

12 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

It sounds like @sauss06 & @canderson are currently out of town, so I guess I will have to step up!

I’ll start looking for your bin after dinner!

We were at Pickles sitting outside having brews. I told my daughter we better head to stadium or we're gonna be screwed. We got under cover cover just in time. That was something to watch this baby roll into Camden Yards

1 hour ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

After the high temps the last few days, I will absolutely enjoy a few days in the 70s.

Looks like Saturday & Sunday we get back to high 80s again. 

18 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It's coming. Hills on the York county side of the river are getting obscured from rain falling. Should be here any minute. :) 

Yep! Been in the office so far but just stepped outside and there’s steady rainfall. As of 6:15ish this morning it was just on and off drizzle, so I don’t know how long it’s been raining like this, but I hope we (all of us in this area) get a lot of it. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Streak said:

Yep! Been in the office so far but just stepped outside and there’s steady rainfall. As of 6:15ish this morning it was just on and off drizzle, so I don’t know how long it’s been raining like this, but I hope we (all of us in this area) get a lot of it. 

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Its going to end up a lot more than the HRRR was thinking (out here).  We are close to 1/2" since 7AM. 

Moderate rain is falling. Oh how sweet it is! (and radar looks good to my west) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, canderson said:

I’m currently in Chicago. Supposed to land in Baltimore at 1:20. 

AA cancelled my rebooked flight last night so I said F it and booked a Southwest flight out of Dallas Love Field and my wife is driving in the rain to pick me up.  

AA really does sound like they are throwing in the towel on flights to smaller airports especially.   They are slashing flights into July. 

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

@TimB84, the 12Z GFS is flexing its Western Atlantic Ridge muscles a bit going into next week and you guys are out of the rain train.  Bad for us here as we are even further in its grips.  Temps through one week out are hot but not record breaking.

Yeah, hitting our first 90 before the end of June is still in play. Some parts of the Midwest desperately need that rain, so I’m willing to give it to them.

2 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Yeah, hitting our first 90 before the end of June is still in play. Some parts of the Midwest desperately need that rain, so I’m willing to give it to them.

MDT will probably get their tenth 90 of the year between Sat-Thu.  8 already.    Ridge is beaten down later next week but the damage is done.  No rain in the LSV, beside very low chance shower's, for 10 days.  

34 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

MDT will probably get their tenth 90 of the year between Sat-Thu.  8 already.    Ridge is beaten down later next week but the damage is done.  No rain in the LSV, beside very low chance shower's, for 10 days.  

CMC is completely out of sync with the GFS on that one. GFS has me in the 90s by Sunday, CMC has what looks like a stratiform rain and temps of 70 Sunday afternoon. Everything is displaced 500-1000 miles east.

6 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Central and Eastern Lancaster still scoring.  Basically an all day rain. 

I had about 2 hours of steady rain, and then another hour or so with light showers/sprinkles. Haven't looked at the station yet for an amount. 

I don't think the rain reached the areas where it's raining now until close to noon.