• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer Banter 2021

doncat

what does it mean when my posts get weenied.  does it mean it's a bad post?  does it mean i'm a bad poster?  i take huge pride in being this site's worst poster.  your weenies merely feed me.  go ahead and throw your weenies at me you stupid clowns, i'm just going to keep shitposting.  i'll eat your weenies up.  i've been eating big weenies my entire life and i'm not about to stop now.

also 71/68 in Piscataway

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Weenie 3

17 minutes ago, Will - Rutgers said:

what does it mean when my posts get weenied.  does it mean it's a bad post?  does it mean i'm a bad poster?  i take huge pride in being this site's worst poster.  your weenies merely feed me.  go ahead and throw your weenies at me you stupid clowns, i'm just going to keep shitposting.  i'll eat your weenies up.  i've been eating big weenies my entire life and i'm not about to stop now.

also 71/68 in Piscataway

There goes our PG13 rating. Will, I believe you have Joey Chestnut running scared. As always ….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/11/2021 at 2:21 AM, Will - Rutgers said:

rclab, mio amico, I don’t understand.  i am just trying to get a handle on these weenies thrown at me from left and right.

Good morning Will  Looking at it again, your point is well made. You affirmed what many of we silents know. You cannot do without your ‘left’ hand or your ‘right’ hand. Both are useless unless the ‘middle’, above the chin, is working. Yours seems to be…… as always …..

7 hours ago, bluewave said:

They should send these guys over to the Central Park ASOS. ;)

51 minutes ago, Rjay said:

Several Giraffe or elephants, in addition, might deal with the tree problem. We could suggest it to Mr. Ceglarek, the CPK Conservancy Project Manager. As always …..

• Like 1

EURO WEEKLIES are Hot and Wet for August.         EC looks open for tropical action along its whole length.        Well, at least it is wet above Cape Hatteras.        Could be remnant rains of GOM jobs up the Mississippi River and then eastward.

1630281600-c9HluVoiE1Y.png

On 7/17/2021 at 3:57 PM, Snowlover11 said:

bust on the storms.  nadda here literally fizzled on my door step.

it was a bust yesterday for precip in central park and a bust earlier in the week where was the 2-4 inches promised for central park if the forecast lived up nyc would have set a all time record for rain in the month of july in central park

• Weenie 1

7 hours ago, forkyfork said:

dewpoints below 70 are a crime

perfect weather is temps in the 100s with dew points in the 50s ;)

I want to crash Ceres into the Gulf of Mexico and annihilate it and end high dew points forever.

I actually have a sim that can do that it gives me something to focus my anger on when it feels like a polluted swamp outside lol.

Gulf of Mexico is a useless polluted cesspool that needs to be eradicated.

• Rjay unpinned this topic