• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

3 hours ago, mississaugasnow said:

Tornado just hit SE Barrie. Environment Canada had zero warning on it until Storm Chasers realized the danger.

Heres a video of some of the damage 

WOW.  Seems like southern Ontario has had quiet of bit of severe weather so far this summer.  They have nice looking storms on radar almost everyday.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TugHillMatt said:

Yep! I think it was the hottest in the state, and once again hotter than many places in the deep south. Ridiculous.

They just showed on channel 9 that this was Sizzlercuse’s 13th 90 degree day of the year while Atlanta has had only 7. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DeltaT13 said:

Who else is pulling for a super soaker event tonight and tomorrow?  We will be smashing monthly rainfall records if this storm verifies!  Lets go big tonight/tomorrow! Hoping for at least 2 inches.

Not me I would like to have a nice baseball game tonight. A brutal July so far. I don't like staying inside in summer, sunshine and 90 all day please. 

9 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Not me I would like to have a nice baseball game tonight. A brutal July so far. I don't like staying inside in summer, sunshine and 90 all day please. 

Well once your game is canceled or over, can you jump on board?  haha, we need positive vibes for a record event.  

• Haha 1