• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York

Another warm one today with highs topping out in the mid 80s to around 90 for all but the lakeshores and hilltops. For those looking for some relief from the heat, there are indications that a cool down may be on the way during the third week of June

weatherstory (14).gif

6 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

The SIXTH 90+ degree day of the year in stupid Syracuse....and it's only the first week of June!!! 

I wore my "Chasing the snow" shirt today for our "Beach Day" theme. If I wanted 80 degree temps before 9 am in the morning, I'd move to Florida.

I'm jelly. Bring that heat over here.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

There aren't many jobs there, a pretty small town. Work from home, or teacher at the school is about all they have. Population is like 4,300

Size is perfect. Climate is nice. Keep the hundreds of McMansion developments with treeless yards away, and it will be fabulous.

7 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Size is perfect. Climate is nice. Keep the hundreds of McMansion developments with treeless yards away, and it will be fabulous.

Lots of land out that way at reasonable prices. It's still far enough out there to get that. Here where I live and every single piece of land is being developed. I bought my house for 160k in 2019 its worth 235k+ now. I bet I could get 250k if I listed today, its insanity over here. There is a development being built as we speak behind my house with average housing prices of 300-475k.

• Like 2