Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2021 OBS Thread

JTA66

8 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

Steve Sosna losing his $&%# on Ch10.

Not sure where Iceman is in relation to the tornado, stay safe!

Pouring here now.

Ten miles north. Giving off constant thunder but I'm a safe distance away thankfully. Got lots of friends in that area though I'm checking in on especially as it heads into Ewing/Lawrence. That was one of my old stomping grounds. 

Never realized how random and strange the damage can be from a tornado. Deck canopy that was destroyed in a wind event last year unfazed, a chair in the pool, street sign bent over in a U shape, other neighbors deck chairs smashed along with a very heavy cast iron bench blown around, yet no tree damage anywhere. What the hell. 

Flying cows now seems 100% legit, I stand corrected. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Never realized how random and strange the damage can be from a tornado. Deck canopy that was destroyed in a wind event last year unfazed, a chair in the pool, street sign bent over in a U shape, other neighbors deck chairs smashed along with a very heavy cast iron bench blown around, yet no tree damage anywhere. What the hell. 

Flying cows now seems 100% legit, I stand corrected. 

Another cow.  Actually........

5 hours ago, MacChump said:

In Avalon this week and haven’t seen the sun today. Hoping the cloud cover sticks and convection is cancelled. I’ve got an outdoor dinner reservation at 5:45. 

Whole lot of nothing down here, no complaints, clouds did their job. 

Well Mt. Holly has been busy this evening.  I had been looking at the various TORs around area including the Bucksco ones.  Meanwhile, the rain pretty much missed me to the north and I only got 0.03" (at least for now).  Am hoping when the cold front comes through, there will be a little rain with it but am not optimistic.  Current temp is 78 with dp 73.

Snapshot was from the TOR around New Hope.

kdix_20210729_2202_VIL.png