Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June Banter 2021

George BM

12 minutes ago, Kay said:

Thanks for the link! I might have to get both your and H20's suggestions, you can never have enough.

Check out S’well. As today is national hydration day, I can highly recommend. Great products and good company. :)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mappy said:

Just remember, when you were learning to drive, I was only a toddler. :P 

@H2O's first babe mobile when he was in college...very big with the chicks!  But they couldn't vote yet at that time!

1900s - Automobiles - Dating - Landscape Change Program

And I think this might have been his first NASCAR race that he attended!!

Great Old Hollywood Moments: The Chariot Race in Ben-Hur

ETA:  Now, to be fair, I remember this race myself, it is quite famous!! :lol:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, FXW176 said:

He’s prob drinking prune juice rn. Gotta cut the old guy some slack.

I prefer the gritty taste of Metamucil, thank you. Reminds me of Tang 

3 hours ago, mappy said:

Me? Cut him slack? pfffft please. 

Hey. Be nice. I have a jiggly mess

3 hours ago, FXW176 said:

Spot on. He’s at Golden Corral eating an early bird special right now so all good.

I get salty when I can’t get to the diner in time before they stop serving lunch at 4pm when I want to eat my dinner

24 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

@H2O's first babe mobile when he was in college...very big with the chicks!  But they couldn't vote yet at that time!

1900s - Automobiles - Dating - Landscape Change Program

And I think this might have been his first NASCAR race that he attended!!

Great Old Hollywood Moments: The Chariot Race in Ben-Hur

ETA:  Now, to be fair, I remember this race myself, it is quite famous!! :lol:

Judah Ben H2O

• Haha 1

On a good note the Bowie Baysox ( Double A( where all the Os top talent is, has a great season going.

Grayson Rodriguez, DL Hall, Adly Rutschman all having great seasons and hopefully will make an impact on the Os future winning teams.

Rutschman # 2 prospect in all of baseball. 

Rodriguez the #11 prospect  overall and #1 pitching prospect in all of baseball

Dl Hall is top 50 prospect 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, H2O said:

I prefer the gritty taste of Metamucil, thank you. Reminds me of Tang 

Hey. Be nice. I have a jiggly mess

I get salty when I can’t get to the diner in time before they stop serving lunch at 4pm when I want to eat my dinner

Good morning all. I heard that the critical age theory movement was birthing here…. As always …..

17 hours ago, H2O said:

If its national hydration day then be sure to drink plenty of water!!!  Not beer

17 hours ago, FXW176 said:

He’s prob drinking prune juice rn. Gotta cut the old guy some slack.

17 hours ago, mappy said:

Me? Cut him slack? pfffft please. 

5 hours ago, mattie g said:

I haven't watched an NFL or college football game in years. I miss it not at all.

3 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Good for you. I wish I could say that but I still waste a lot of time watching.

3 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

My college football viewing has declined in recent years but NFL Football is still the best show on TV IMO, no disrespect to others’ preferences lol. 

When my sons got into their teens, I allowed NFL fantasy football to consume my life once more (it happened in my 20s, too), but when I began part-time adjunct undergrad online instruction several years ago, I had to give up SOMETHING....and that had to be all of the FF machinations, along with pretty much all NFL-watching. I still LOVE taking in college football on Saturdays, and still follow the NFL to some extent (Go, Dolphins!), but for the most part, I stick to college ball now.

21 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Good for you. I wish I could say that but I still waste a lot of time watching.

After moving to DC and away from home, I couldn’t really follow the Eagles any more. This was before streaming and all that, and I just slowly lost my interest. They’re still my team, but I don’t watch football at all. Besides…mrs. g would divorce me if I spent hours in front of the TV on a weekend afternoon watching football. She absolutely loathes it...with all of her being.

Soccer is my sporting drug…and she likes it, so I’ve got it pretty good.

• Like 5

On 6/23/2021 at 8:58 PM, Chris78 said:

The Os are just terrible.  Not Earth shattering I know. They might struggle to get to 50 wins this year.

I thought this may be the year they get to respectability during their rebuild. 75 wins or so

I was way off.

And they're putting in another awful performance so far tonight (down 9-0 in the top of the 5th against the Jays).

1 minute ago, CAPE said:

Worst run differential in baseball. Arizona has a worse record, and might be a tad more awful than the Orioles.

The race to the bottom is on, and man is it BRUTAL to watch. We have flashes of talent this season, but the pitching is literally another level of bad, outside Means.

As for football watching, NFL will always be with me forever. I love it way too much, but I officially gave up almost all my fantasy football teams, outside a fun family league I've been doing with my friend since Senior year of High School. I do Draft Kings now, but that's easier to balance with my current schedule of work and life. Once I got married, I try to spend time with my partner in crime, and I love every minute of it. She knows how big a Ravens fan I am, so she lets me have my fun, but I will break from watching once the game is over if she wants to spend time with me. We both love baseball too, so that is really nice to just put on a ball game and watch together, go to games and new stadiums, etc. All about balance! But, NFL will be my love for all eternity. College atmosphere is cool, but there's some parody, it doesn't excite me at all. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

The race to the bottom is on, and man is it BRUTAL to watch. We have flashes of talent this season, but the pitching is literally another level of bad, outside Means.

As for football watching, NFL will always be with me forever. I love it way too much, but I officially gave up almost all my fantasy football teams, outside a fun family league I've been doing with my friend since Senior year of High School. I do Draft Kings now, but that's easier to balance with my current schedule of work and life. Once I got married, I try to spend time with my partner in crime, and I love every minute of it. She knows how big a Ravens fan I am, so she lets me have my fun, but I will break from watching once the game is over if she wants to spend time with me. We both love baseball too, so that is really nice to just put on a ball game and watch together, go to games and new stadiums, etc. All about balance! But, NFL will be my love for all eternity. College atmosphere is cool, but there's some parody, it doesn't excite me at all. 

NFL is the only sport I plan around. College football I generally have on in the background if I'm home on a Saturday, but never glued to the TV. Never got into Hockey, NBA is unwatchable, and so is Baseball for different reasons. I will watch a little college basketball around tournament time, but not as into it as I used to be.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic