• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June Banter 2021

George BM

I was just goofing around looking at Accuweather's monthly forecast for my area, and after a high of 90 and 92 this Sunday and Monday, there is exactly one more day of 90+ forecasted through the end of August.  So three days of 90+ days for all of June, July, and August.  Two coming up, one in July, and none in August. :wacko:

I'll take the over.

If anyone else is bored...

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/pikesville/21208/june-weather/2090020?year=2021

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, yoda said:

Yeah that sucks for the 76ers... but I think they win tonight.  Probably be bounced next round anyway... Wizards have lost Bertans for the postseason as well.  I expect a 76ers win by 10+ tonight

without embiid they are basically a .500 team so odds are they win 1 of the next 3, especially with 2 of them being at home in a full-capacity arena...they may have a chance next round against the hawks/knicks without him...but no shot whatsoever against nets/bucks...luckily i had prepared myself for this...

1 hour ago, MacChump said:

sigh

On 5/21/2021 at 8:28 AM, LP08 said:

Embid is going to get his no matter who is guarding him.  They need all the scoring help they can get.  Make the rest of the Sixers beat them.  Maybe Embid will get bit by a mosquito or is dealthy afraid of cicadas and misses a few games.  LOL 

Cicada got him.;)

26 minutes ago, mappy said:

ugh my kid's doctor gave me the puberty prep-talk. i am not ready. 

LOL. I'm sure you'll do fine. Not that you air your family laundry on here, but honestly, the few things that you have shared, I've only ever heard you say positive things about your kiddo...I'm sure you and Mr. Map will have few if any issues.  :) 

11 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

LOL. I'm sure you'll do fine. Not that you air your family laundry on here, but honestly, the few things that you have shared, I've only ever heard you say positive things about your kiddo...I'm sure you and Mr. Map will have few if any issues.  :) 

Thanks! She's a great kid, and I am sure it will be mostly smooth sailing. But its just a reminder my little girl isn't so little anymore :weep:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I was just goofing around looking at Accuweather's monthly forecast for my area, and after a high of 90 and 92 this Sunday and Monday, there is exactly one more day of 90+ forecasted through the end of August.  So three days of 90+ days for all of June, July, and August.  Two coming up, one in July, and none in August. :wacko:

I'll take the over.

If anyone else is bored...

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/pikesville/21208/june-weather/2090020?year=2021

That’s great news!!! As you know, I firmly believe in the forecasting ability of daily forecasts 3 months in advance lol.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

The first 13 seconds of this keeps looping in my head over and over while I watch the meme stock tickers :lol: :lol:

Thats why I don't pay attention to them lol and just let them do their thing. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

I hear you on that, Mappy!  I feel the same with my daughter...she graduates high school this Friday.  No longer little anymore! :(

Congrats to her! I've still got 10 years before that happens hahahahaha 

• Thanks 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic