Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2021 Discussion/Obs

CAPE

1 hour ago, BlizzardNole said:

Glad I watered my parched gardens a couple hours ago because what looked like a can't-miss solid line went poof right as it got here.  Nice refreshing gust front though.  Better luck tomorrow?  We'll see.  I'll go with an over/under of 0.3 for the Thurs-Fri event.

42 minutes ago, BlizzardNole said:

Zone forecast saying 1-2" just for tomorrow night.  Haha nope that'll my July total.

No complaints on temps though -- down to 73!

It’s bad enough that we already have one East Coast NPZ. We really don’t need another.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

My numbers for the month of June, 2021

Averaged high temp was 80.2 degrees vs a normal of 81.5 degrees, a -1.3 degrees below normal. The warmest temp recorded was 87.8 degrees on the 29th. The averaged low temp was 57.6 degrees vs a normal of 57.3 degrees, a +0.3 degrees above normal. The coldest temp recorded was 46.7 degrees on the 18th. The overall averaged temp for the month was 68.9 degrees vs a normal of 69.4 degrees, a -0.5 below normal. Total rainfall for the month was 6.21 inches vs a normal of 3.64 inches, a +2.57 above normal. Wettest day was the 12th with 1.51 inches falling. There were 14 days with measurable, one day with a 'T' and 15 dry days. The highest wind recorded during the month was 28 mph on the 14th. 3 new records, all daily rainfalls happening on the 8th (1.17) 12th (1.51) and the 14th (0.72). A fairly normal month temp wise, a bit wet though. Records go back to October 1979.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2