Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2021 Discussion/Obs

CAPE

1 hour ago, H2O said:

If you look at satellite you can see the fronts from where the clouds are moving.  There's a dead area between the southerly wind fired storms to the back door front ones in MD.

That deck of mid-to-high level clouds didn’t do us any favors early, but it is up to 90 here and disgusting, so we wait.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Like clockwork, the convection is developing further north and east than what was progged by the guidance. 

Well, in the the FFW yes, but according to the  Mesoscale Precipitation Discussion 0321, the heavirest rains are to my SW and far from the NE extent of the dicussion area. 

Storms are sinking below Dover  currently and into the SE Eastern Shore area, maybe @CAPE  neck of the woods. 

I wish Northern Delaware would share in some of this. 

17 minutes ago, high risk said:

getting a massive screw job here in southern Howard County.   Tons of thunder from the storms to my north and east which are now redeveloping to my south and west

Jeez, you must barely be getting missed. Looks like things are continuing to pulse so I’d expect you’ll get some eventually.

1 minute ago, mattie g said:

Plenty of stuff for the east of 270 crew. Watching from afar as winds begin to blow away the dust from my crops in Fairfax County.

Daughter has swim practice at 5:30, so I wouldn't mind things holding off around here until then.

4:30 swim practice here.  I think I might as well cut grass and melt before that so it give justification to get in the pool myself.  

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic