Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

10 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Awesome Ginxy, your dogs or fosters?

All mine 8, Zaator( mix St Bernard Siberian Husky) is 3 Tigger ( mix Shepard Rottweiler) is 7, Toby ( Bichon) is 14, Shea (Bichon) is 13, Paco ( Black Chihuahua)is 12, Mia (Pit Chocolate Lab Mix)is 11, Kingston (deaf white Maltese)is 10, Obi (spotted Chihuahua)is 11

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DavisStraight said:

That's what I thought but still better than where I am. If I move north it's going to be in a good snow spot. My wife's leaning toward Maine so I'm scoping out places not too far from the coast and not too far north. Again, anyplace there is better than here.

Brighton to Paris Maine

2 hours ago, mreaves said:

I was thinking the same thing. That’s quite the drum set up 

Edit: That would be a $1 million place in Stowe or some other fancier towns, especially with 13 acres. The current owner must be slashing the price because he knows the value is greatly diminished because of poor snow retention. 

Oh man just half of that house would be well north of a million here.  There is one in Stowe Hollow actually that's very similar, be curious the price.  I'll have to take a look for it.

Not this one but talk about excessive.

stowerealestate.jpg.b584a62ff746cc0ad3e73eb54742212e.jpgstowerealestate2.jpg.14a4378241efbe37d3bd2e42d2bb21e1.jpgstowerealestate3.jpg.c1b73e60262f630aebbe6b2d2dda4204.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah the snowfall in inches may be a bit higher than down south but the snow preservation is horrific.  Great area for squalls and a lot of light snowfalls, but pack building it is not, lol.

The price on that place seems surprisingly reasonable for 3,300 square feet.

Turns out it belongs to the drummer from Phish so he probably doesn’t care about the $$. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Turns out it belongs to the drummer from Phish so he probably doesn’t care about the $$. 

I was wondering if that was one of the Phish guy's place.  I vaguely remember knowing that at least one of those guys lived south of Burlington in that general area.

14 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah the snowfall in inches may be a bit higher than down south but the snow preservation is horrific.  Great area for squalls and a lot of light snowfalls, but pack building it is not, lol.

The price on that place seems surprisingly reasonable for 3,300 square feet.

I wonder why there is an HOA fee ($300/mo)