Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

Just now, TimB84 said:

Remember when summer at least ended in August and September wasn’t more gates of hell? Oh wait, that belongs in another subforum too.

the most noticeable summer change is the dewpoint increase. so many older heatwaves were dry

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I remember when AMPOL started and I signed up, made a couple of posts then realized how much shit was piled in there. Just an echo chamber for the lonely hearts club.

yep imagine scissoring all day every day holidays included with people half your age feeling like you need to "own them" to get some satisfaction out of one's boring life.....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Because our members wanted it separated out from this thread so as to not have to weed through pages and pages of shit to find something meaningful like Dave's photos from Iceland.

I was reading the threads and as is a habit sometime when the subject matter becomes fascinating I started reading it out loud. I didn’t realize my daughters pug Frank was there with me. I flipped to the camera and recorded his reaction. As always….

6F8EDDDD-5E30-4E2A-A8CD-443D4DE77F86.thumb.jpeg.89e7f9f197e18083d8a987a9025faebc.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

First Album is as classic as it gets. James Taylor is great if you are into it. You probably are a Sarah Mclaughlin fan as well. 

feel like you are trying to insult me but i'm not too sure...zero sara mclaughlin cds but she did convince me to adopt two puppies

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Weenie 1