Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

8 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

I loved the COVID-19 talk, too bad posters from outside SNE had to ruin it. Let's be honest about what happened. 

yep. other than phin and Doo getting into a bit, which never approached the stage of insults as yesterday's covid only thread, the wheels stayed on the wagon. As soon as the visitors showed up it was game over

• Thanks 1

Just now, Lava Rock said:

yep. other than phin and Doo getting into a bit, which never approached the stage of insults as yesterday's covid only thread, the wheels stayed on the wagon. As soon as the visitors showed up it was game over

I tried to warn everyone,  same game, same playback since 2002

• Thanks 1

Just now, Baroclinic Zone said:

Let me just sim it up.  There wasn't a single post reported.  Covid should never have been allowed on the weather side of the Forum.  It belongs in OT.  Pretty simple. 

That's it.  No more Covid.

But then why was that thread in OT also deleted?

Just now, Baroclinic Zone said:

Let me just sim it up.  There wasn't a single post reported.  Covid should never have been allowed on the weather side of the Forum.  It belongs in OT.  Pretty simple. 

That's it.  No more Covid.

the OT covid thread was flushed too.    Shocker

1 minute ago, Brian5671 said:

the OT covid thread was flushed too.    Shocker

i never go to OT, but when I looked in there last night and started reading some posts in the CV sickness thread, I was pretty shocked at what people were saying to one another. Beyond insults. Just utter disrespect and at times, wishing folks bad health. wtf is wrong with people

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

I learned two things this summer.  Deer flies like the color blue.  And COVID attracts deer flies like blue buckets.

Half the posters never stepped into the NE forum before.

92F18E96-2BAF-4A79-A0A5-50DC448E4431.jpeg.0ffca3ee9a23735fd1ca5edd762d8474.jpeg

Amazing amount of blue mushrooms this morning in my yard. That and lots of Chicken of the Woods on the dead Oak stumps.  Guess its Italian gravy time.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, wxtrix said:

and for those that didn’t ever post here before, so what? anyone here can post in any thread.

You can but this is a weather forum. It’s not like anyone comes here to add any substance to a weather topic in here.  It’s likely because it is a fairly political topic… people come out of the woodwork to discuss those topics.

Come in and add some weather substance from time to time… that’s what the forum is for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Because they need people to bash in AMPOL. They are now in a full echo chamber and its boring as hell. People are on to their game so nobody goes to the AMPOL cesspool anymore.

traffic and the fun really stopped when conger was banned

that was the death nail for ampol 

• Thanks 1

Just now, powderfreak said:

You can but this is a weather forum. It’s not like anyone comes here to add any substance to a weather topic in here.  It’s likely because it is a fairly political topic… people come out of the woodwork to discuss those topics.

Come in and add some weather substance from time to time… that’s what the forum is for.

I talk about weather in my home subforum, which doesn’t have a covid thread, so where else am I going to talk about covid?

1 minute ago, Akeem the African Dream said:

@Jonger was right that it would get shut down.

what happened?  I saw it was 30 some pages yesterday and was checking it out when it went poof

If I could post again in Ampol I'd just post there and we know what would happen. Imagine defibrillators....

Anyhow, I post at another forum and that's all it takes to be banned from Ampol. So...

Just now, wxtrix said:

pretty sure it wasn’t Bob who gave the order to get covid talk off the wx-side.

Correct.  I just separated it out at the members request.  It was already cluttering up this thread and  its too polarizing of an issue.  I can't tell someone from another subforum to not post in here.  We heave members come in all the time from other forums posting during weather events.