Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

1 hour ago, wxtrix said:

you are all such a bunch of babies. i’m glad i didn’t run into anyone like the people in this forum growing up. 

1 hour ago, wxtrix said:

yep. and all of my family is still there. 

1 hour ago, wxtrix said:

that’s complete bs.

there are established facts in science, and there are established facts about covid. 

opinions based on lies are completely worthless.

1 hour ago, wxtrix said:

another rando emerges with nothing interesting to say.

1 hour ago, wxtrix said:

i’d keep the cringe-worthy covid disinformation that this thread churns out 24/7 out of the public view wx-side, for starters. 

what an embarrassment that crap is to the scientists who post here.

58 minutes ago, wxtrix said:

here we go.

54 minutes ago, wxtrix said:

how can he ignore me? his entire life is centered around responding to my posts. i haven’t replied to him in years and yet he, a married man i have completely ignored for years, literally reacts every post i make. 

54 minutes ago, wxtrix said:

if no one cares, why are people coming out of the woodwork to whine about me?

9 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

She ruins every thread 

cry babies

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

5 minutes ago, correnjim1 said:

oh yeah there has been some real ground breaking debate/discussion

Looking through your posting history, I see a bunch of far right covid nonsense and a bunch of, let’s call them weather-adjacent posts that contain a similar lack of substance.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Looking through your posting history, I see a bunch of far right covid nonsense and a bunch of, let’s call them weather-adjacent posts that contain a similar lack of substance.

hahahaha....which post was far right??? the one where is said i sniff lines of Covid like coke? was that far right?

1 minute ago, correnjim1 said:

or maybe it's just simply called a joke....sorta like you

I’m sure if I asked folks who “knows stuff” in the New England subforum, your name wouldn’t come up on anyone’s list. So not sure you’ve earned the right to call anyone a joke.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

I’m sure if I asked folks who “knows stuff” in the New England subforum, your name wouldn’t come up on anyone’s list. So not sure you’ve earned the right to call anyone a joke.

oh so you have to have a PHD to be allowed to post anything....yeah you're still a joke

• Like 1
  • Weenie 2

22 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

I don’t agree with your stance, but I’m not a moderator. 

And that's fine.  I'm just looking for some middle ground in all this chaos.  I'd hope I'm pretty level-headed for the majority here.  I'm pretty much done with this current thread.  I'd want to see more weather banter and non Covid day-to-day banter over this.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

It is my job to moderate ones opinions when they are presented as facts.  I'm fine with taking a hard-lined stance when someone doesn't back their opinion with scientific data and facts.  I'll just send them on a vacation.

Woah noted. We know you back up everything you say with facts. Anyways the number of real degreed scientists in this thread, responding about keeping it science based is ratiod. OSU, Hoosier,on one side many others on the other. 

• Weenie 1

1 hour ago, Lava Rock said:

lol, really? or is this the continued push for electronic currency and more govt overreach.

Yes really. The Quakertown super Walmart does not accept cash for the last month claiming there is a coin shortage, yet every business in town is ok including several super markets, BJ's and Target etc. They have been claiming a coin shortage off and on over the last year, typically the self checkouts didn't accept cash and you had to find and an open manned register which of course there would be only one or two if you are lucky. One time over the winter they were asking cash paying customers to round their purchases to the nearest dollar lol. But the more rural super Walmart 8 miles away has never had a coin shortage. 

Now if one was a conspiracy theorist they would say it's being used as a control to see how people accept going all digital to eliminate cash so can't possibly go there...

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, correnjim1 said:

or maybe it's just simply called a joke....sorta like you

Pirates fan tired of losing taking his angst out on a subforum out of his area. I mean at least MJO is on the border.  These far away kids don't have anyone to argue with in their respective subforum bubbles so they come here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Woah noted. We know you back up everything you say with facts. Anyways the number of real degreed scientists in this thread, responding about keeping it science based is ratiod. OSU, Hoosier,on one side many others on the other. 

Well UMB WX has a degree in weenie dispersal.  Top notch scientific mind.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Yes really. The Quakertown super Walmart does not accept cash for the last month claiming there is a coin shortage, yet every business in town is ok including several super markets, BJ's and Target etc. They have been claiming a coin shortage off and on over the last year, typically the self checkouts didn't accept cash and you had to find and an open manned register which of course there would be only one or two if you are lucky. One time over the winter they were asking cash paying customers to round their purchases to the nearest dollar lol. But the more rural super Walmart 8 miles away has never had a coin shortage. 

Now if one was a conspiracy theorist they would say it's being used as a control to see how people accept going all digital to eliminate cash so can't possibly go there...

All of your business will be conducted via chip embedded in the Jab and vaccine card.

• Haha 1