Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

59 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I certainly care.There’s millions of Patriots that agree with you man. When they start mandating this poison.. it’s time to evaluate where you are in life. Imagine all the good military folks we are going to lose. As we’ve been saying.. people had no idea what they were voting for . Mckesson will gladly take you on . Send in your resume 

I'm not sure we're totally on the same page.  I'll probably be vaxxed in the next 6-12 mos assuming natural immunity does in fact wane substantially to make it notably less protective than the vax.  But that decision will be on my own timeframe, not the timeframe of a job.  Plenty of jobs out there.

28 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What would you estimate the percentage of current military men and women that agree with being forced to inject this into their bodies? I am quite sure we have a plethora of veterans on this board and at least some of them have the stomach to read this thread. I’d be curious what their thoughts are 

I don’t agree with forced vaccinations, your body your choice.  My comment was based on you thinking our military members have freedoms.  The military is the literal opposite of freedom.  You do what they tell you, when they tell you and you don’t ask questions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

To be fair, we both had very strong reactions to both moderna shots. I took this as a positive though, since our body was responding to the shot as someone who already had covid.

You tortured yourself needlessly. Your natural immunity has eons of human history behind it

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

You aren't a doctor, you have no medical background, you are reading reports and attempting to 'treat' yourself. Not a good idea

B-b-b-but he has the Google Machine!  Thanks to google, laymen are now experts at everything.  Now we just treat doctors as middlemen that we rely on to write us prescriptions.   

• Haha 1

Just now, fujiwara79 said:

B-b-b-but he has the Google Machine!  Thanks to google, laymen are now experts at everything.  Now we just treat doctors as middlemen that we rely on to write us prescriptions.   

Is this not what this basically comes down to? 

People with internet thinking they are more intelligent than health professionals? 

10 minutes ago, correnjim1 said:

Why the personal attacks...are you unable to deal with someone else's different opinion?

I think it’s to the point of frustration for some people. Things could be getting a lot better a lot sooner, but the vaccination rates are lacking far too much to get us there soon. I have close relatives working as hospital administrators in Arkansas and they literally are on the brink of total collapse due to the fact they basically had to shut everything down again just to help covid patients. At some point this stops being about opinions and turns into dark and real realities.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I’m glad you haven’t gotten it again, but I certainly don’t think that is a strong, science based position to not get the vaccine.

I'm not really a hard liner either way. People don't want to take it that's fine, no skin off my nose. I had my shot because the preponderance of evidence seems clear that it helps . I never died from my childhood vaccines and only have two arms as we speak.

Just now, radarman said:

Kind of funny that some folks think you need 8 years of med school to read and comprehend a cohort study.  

Everyone is a self taught internet professional now. Read a few studies. Feel confident enough to go against the recommendations of people who have commit their lives to health and medical science. 

1 minute ago, Wmsptwx said:

I think it’s to the point of frustration for some people. Things could be getting a lot better a lot sooner, but the vaccination rates are lacking far too much to get us there soon. I have close relatives working as hospital administrators in Arkansas and they literally are on the brink of total collapse due to the fact they basically had to shut everything down again just to help covid patients. At some point this stops being about opinions and turns into dark and real realities.

You just summed it up for me. 100% spot on. 

1 minute ago, Wmsptwx said:

So threaten people get it or else 

31 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Massachusetts doesn’t report numbers on Saturday and Sunday anymore. There were and average of 862 per day over the last three days. 3 deaths. It’s been 7 weeks since “the surge”. I think we uncoupled. 

These are acceptable numbers to me. @PhineasC

7 day average deaths are under 2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Missed all the lovely posts today.  :lol: 

Me and 2 other electrical sub contractors waited outside the local Capital Tristate (electrical supply) this morning at 630 am for it to open like we do many days and when the doors swung open the worker quickly said ( U NEED MASKS) to enter . I quickly said I guess Home Depot and Lowes  will get the business from me then ...call me when corporate changes back . The other 2 contractors weren't as civil lol. They cursed and said we aren't wearing no more effin masks . They also left Like I did . Americans are done  with this shit .I spend $35,000 to 45 K  there a year.  Enough small businesses like me push back on this Draconian BS it'll start to change their tune.

Home Depot just announced that they're requiring masks for customers.  put your mask on, snowflake.  also interesting that you'd rather enrich a mega-corp instead of a small biz, all because of a mask.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Everyone is a self taught internet professional now. Read a few studies. Feel confident enough to go against the recommendations of people who have commit their lives to health and medical science. 

what are they privy to secret studies the rest of us aren't?  Because I'm the first to admit my mind could be changed with, you know, evidence.