Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

LOL P-town has forky on tilt. It’s in his head. 

Forky will get ruthless. Had to halt the memorial thread from the dude on the cape. Did he get the vaccine? If he got vaccinated would he be alive? 

9 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Vaccinated people who go online and hysterically demand other people get vaccinated are terrified their own vaccine is failing. There is no other explanation. 

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

My wife and I have both had covid in November and were vaccinated in January. Some sniffles the last 2 weeks and neither of us tested positive. We live in western pa and were just elevated to substantial transmission. I do not know a single person that has tested covid positive recently. Sorry to barge in this thread love the banter 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Vaccinated people who go online and hysterically demand other people get vaccinated are terrified their own vaccine is failing. There is no other explanation. 

Yup. They are terrified and regretting what they’ve done. To a person . And unfortunately for them , they can’t restick their arms and draw out the poison. The damage is done 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1