Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

1 hour ago, Lava Rock said:

The NH guy's cabin was burned down. Coincidence? Too bad

the dude's cabin was on private property. He had been asked to leave for many years, including a court order for him to vacate the property. I am not linking that to the fire at the cabin, just saying that he has been trespassing for dozens of years. if it was my property, I would want him gone too.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I love the people that will run out and pay to get a fake vaccination card but can walk down the street to the local Pharmacy, Clinic, etc and get a free shot or even a small stipend for receiving it.  Mind-boggling.

Not everyone is as into submission to the state as you seem to be. Different strokes...

Just now, PhineasC said:

Not everyone is as into submission to the state as you seem to be. Different strokes...

What you call submission is the exact opposite.  My life has been normal since going back to the Office 15mo ago.  Having to wear a mask occasionally up until May this year was not a huge deal.  I would have no issue having to throw one back on like I did.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

the dude's cabin was on private property. He had been asked to leave for many years, including a court order for him to vacate the property. I am not linking that to the fire at the cabin, just saying that he has been trespassing for dozens of years. if it was my property, I would want him gone too.

i had read that he had an agreement years ago with the landowner and supposedly was ok for him to be there. Even if not true, who's the a-hole arsonist that felt it necessary to burn it down?

3 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

What you call submission is the exact opposite.  My life has been normal since going back to the Office 15mo ago.  Having to wear a mask occasionally up until May this year was not a huge deal.  I would have no issue having to throw one back on like I did.

Thats good it dont bother you. Others dont like it. 

Il tell ya one thing. If we took the people today and placed them back in 1776 we would still be part of england today.

4 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

i had read that he had an agreement years ago with the landowner and supposedly was ok for him to be there. Even if not true, who's the a-hole arsonist that felt it necessary to burn it down?

i thought I read that the agreement was a handshake deal with the prior landowner, or maybe the father of the current landowner. At any rate, with nothing in writing, the court can't do anything for him.

and yeah, I have a feeling that there is a story behind the fire.

8 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

This stuff has been all over the airways for months:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/03/health/unvaccinated-variant-factories/index.html

Get out of here with this revisionist BS that you guys haven’t been saying this. 

Wow, it took an article from a national news network to tell you what many have known for decades.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

And you're uncomfortable with that.  I can see why they do it though.  IMO, Public policy should be ahead of the curve such that things don't get out of control again and I do blame the willfully  unvaccinated for where we are currently in the US as a whole.  I'm fine with the current state of things where I live and in my daily routine/business.  If I'm asked to toss on a mask by the MA Governor again while out and about at a store, restaurant, so be it.  It's brief and not a huge deal.

Not me, no more daily masks. If Sorry Charlie goes there again count me out this time. I was a good boy last time, and with the numbers on this new variant that I've seen so far I'm far less concerned than the first time around

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UMB WX said:

so what's that about 70% of Amerika. must be hard for you to live around that many people you have no problem calling out.

42.5% of course many of those are big boned muscular types considered overweight,  ask Jay and I.  If I weighed the 210 the obesity scale said I should be that would put me not obese I would be a rail.

Just now, UMB WX said:

imagine the level of disgust phin has in that 42% of Americans are obese. Take on another 30% in the overweight category.  No wonder he melts down every day

Lol imagine me at 156 to 210. 

For the information you entered:

Height: 6 feet, 5 inches

Weight: 245 pounds

Your BMI is 29, indicating your weight is in the Overweight category for adults of your height.

For your height, a normal weight range would be from 156 to 210 pounds.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Your BMI is 29, indicating your weight is in the Overweight category for adults of your height.

ikr. that shits worse than the NWS radar.

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Normal range starting at 156lbs?  :lmao: