Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

21 minutes ago, 512high said:

not at all, I own a irrigation company (30+ years in business) I am in the southern part of NH, and see all type of stress mostly lawn, I just thought, north of NH lakes area they haven't received as much rain as southern tier

Oh my bad man, I feel like an ass ha.  I thought everyone had been inundated with water this July.  Figured mreaves was being sarcastic about drought stress.  You’ve been seeing drought stress down there?

24 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I buy $ 30,000 a year in electrical supplies at Home Depot.  Im done with masks ....If the local HD stores around here enforce it I won't comply . They will have to forcibly remove me if it comes to that . I rather not shop at Lowes ( Lowe's doesn't carry the top best brand in electrical-*Leviton )...but if it comes to it I'll just have to go to Lowes and shop more at my local electrical supply houses as well . Time to push back.  Enough push back against these mandates/ restrictions  ...it'll backfire.  

My local HD never enforced it last time. I’ve already quit my local service station over it. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Oh my bad man, I feel like an ass ha.  I thought everyone had been inundated with water this July.  Figured mreaves was being sarcastic about drought stress.  You’ve been seeing drought stress down there?

Negative not here! I think I received at 9" +/-for July, red thread, clients over watering etc., I was referring to mreaves , even down this area too much rain not that good for some farmers(rot etc) All good... 

13 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I have something, maybe fungus trying to create brown spots. Overall I never had my grass as green as it is now since I’ve lived here. 

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

I doubt they will around here . I'm in the far NW burbs :D. Our county is probably the only one in the state of Md that won't mandate masks for kids in school once Sept.  roles around . Definitely happy about that for my youngest--- a junior in HS. I do work a good bit in Baltimore city though so I'm sure there it  will be more masks mandate horseshit .

Only time I ever got yelled at in HD was by some customer that screamed “MASK MASK MASK” at me. 

• Haha 2

So at work today, we all sat at our little desks with a mask down around our chins and pulled them up when we got up to get coffee, bathroom, etc. 80 seats on our floor and 10 of us were up there today. Average distance was about 10 feet to our closest other person. 
At lunch 6 of us went to the lunch area on the floor, took our masks off, ate lunch and talked for 45 minutes, got up, through away our trash and put our masks back in to work. 
We all laughed our ass off at how ridiculous it was. And we’re all vaxed 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

It rarely goes longer however. 

I was in a training a few years ago that reviewed a hospice scam in Mississippi.  It involved a couple of dirty docs who got kick backs from the hospice service and kept re-upping the hospice care.  I think the total recoupment they were ordered to repay was north of $3 million.  Some of those patients were on "hospice" for nearly 3 years.

6 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Edit: also a halt to returning people to the office. Telework back in style again.

Basically a return to April.

We halted the “return to work” initiative that was supposed to be in place by Labor Day. That got pushed off to mid/late October. But with the holidays, it’ll be pushed back until winter, then another surge will occur, and that will get pushed to spring.  So 2 full years at home. 

2 minutes ago, mreaves said:

I was in a training a few years ago that reviewed a hospice scam in Mississippi.  It involved a couple of dirty docs who got kick backs from the hospice service and kept re-upping the hospice care.  I think the total recoupment they were ordered to repay was north of $3 million.  Some of those patients were on "hospice" for nearly 3 years.

I haven’t seen more than 2 years. Most that go that long are dementia patients.