Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

I’m not sure the CDC or WH are even following the science though. 

I’m just pissed we’re back in masks at work based on an arbitrary case metric and not outcomes. A 2% positivity rate means nothing given the hospitals around here are basically empty of Covid and the death numbers are practically zero. 
So if middlsex county goes back below 50/100k, can we take masks off? Just on a yo-yo and a treadmill here. The CDC metrics make no sense because outcomes aren’t factored in.

We finally heard something from one of our prime contractors (a top three worldwide defense and aerospace company) on the Biden announcement. It was a stock letter sent to all of their vendors. It basically said people in the prime's buildings need to mask up all the time regardless of vaccination status. Meeting size limits. No eating or drinking at meetings.

Otherwise, they are still "assessing the implications" of the "very complex" vaccine mandate.

Doesn't change much on our end yet. One way I could see them doing this is to say we can't bill them for our time until we show "compliance" with all of this nonsense. They recently tried to pull that same move over a cybersecurity certification the Federal government is requiring every business to have. That's a lot less personal than this issue, though.

It's definitely hilarious to have a situation now where in the same 20 seconds people are saying the vax works and will set you free and if you are vaxxed you can't eat, drink, or breathe near anyone else. LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

We finally heard something from one of our prime contractors (a top three worldwide defense and aerospace company) on the Biden announcement. It was a stock letter sent to all of their vendors. It basically said people in the prime's buildings need to mask up all the time regardless of vaccination status. Meeting size limits. No eating or drinking at meetings.

Otherwise, they are still "assessing the implications" of the "very complex" vaccine mandate.

Doesn't change much on our end yet. One way I could see them doing this is to say we can't bill them for our time until we show "compliance" with all of this nonsense. They recently tried to pull that same move over a cybersecurity certification the Federal government is requiring every business to have. That's a lot less personal than this issue, though.

It's definitely hilarious to have a situation now where in the same 20 seconds people are saying the vax works and will set you free and if you are vaxxed you can't eat, drink, or breathe near anyone else. LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

You better hurry. That shite is blowing downwind off the picnic tables toward your azz.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Bears are masked.  I feel safe.

I keep telling them to take off the mask and it’s ok, the bear said the last human to say it’s ok was seconds before he got hit in the ass with a tranquilizer dart.  Doesn’t trust authority.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I remember the good  ole days of regional wars on this board. Those were great and inspired by the back to back Ninas of 07-08 and 08-09. Kevin called Phin, “Phinweenieintheass”. :lol: 

Lol.. did I do that? I vaguely remember that one. It sure sounds like how my mind and sense of humor works. That’s fantastic. Hope Phinny appreciates that one 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1