Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

7 minutes ago, Jonger said:

And the vaccine won't change any of that. They're going to keep coming one after another. Remember the "flu" and "colds". How many of those colds were cornaviruses? Might as well try to lockup the boogeyman so small children can stop worrying about him too.

Please stop. there is peace in here tonight. Be gone

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

I remember as a kid in Baltimore we could only go to Pizza Hut twice a year . It was gourmet :lol:. I remember my parents paying $ 25 for a pizza and $40 to dine in . $40 in the mid 80s was big coin for low income dopes like us . I guess there was the "cool" fireplace lol

$25 for a pizza at a Baltimore Pizza Hut in the 80s? I’ve got news for you man they were buying drugs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

He’s right though. Those places are good, but pricey. We have one around here called Peel.

27 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Haha, more like you walk in and the entire Stowe High School graduating class is employed there.

I definitely know the kind of place you guys mean. One just opened down here closer to the beach towns that is doing the gourmet brick-oven thing. 12" pizzas with all organic ingredients, local artisan cheeses, arugula, imported olive oil, heirloom tomatoes, etc. $20+

The kind of place I am talking about looks like this:

image.png.e7131cb427006b19ef2f5aca3b6f7aea.png

The guy making the pizza looks like this:

depositphotos_64654967-stock-video-man-c

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yeah? Not heat exhaustion?

Yeah that’s not murder.  That’s trying to look too hard into something.

Things like heat exhaustion or hypothermia come on subtly and slowly… they trick the brain, you get confused.  When family is like no way, so and so would’ve called for help… happens all the time.  The person doesn’t realize it’s happening.  Like when it happens on Mt Washington… he never called for help, but they found him bootless in January and looking like he laid down for a nap.

“Investigators say they expect Tramonte died of heat exposure and that foul play is not expected.

Tramonte’s friends say the details surrounding her death don’t add up because she always carries a phone and would have called someone if she was sick. 

“She did not die of heat exhaustion,” Gerardi added. “I just know it.”

An autopsy is being performed to determine an official cause of death.

The officer who was with Tramonte is said to be cooperating with the investigation.“