Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

40 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Lol. No I’m not hysterical. Im an advocate for vaccines, but it’s not the end all. I’ve said on numerous occasions that we need to go about our lives and not worry about it.  I said that over a year ago and still maintain that’s the case. 

This…Get busy living or get busy dying.

10 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Jeans in this new climate are basically mid November to about mid Morch. Other than that you can wear shorts and long sleeves / jacket and be warm 

For sure. I hate shoes and socks too. I have everyday flops, Sunday flops, etc. If I didn’t  have to wear shoes to work I’d live in them.

1 hour ago, WeatherX said:

Canned response from the OKW. Go eet a bag of deeks.

Lmao the okw? 

On a serious note, you really believe vaccines are gonna stop it from mutation? 

Dont tempt me with the deeks bud cause you probably got all types of vaccines in your azz.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

This is a mask report for Fujiwara 

Im at the ice cream place in Whitinsville. Lined up outside. At least 100 people out here and not a mask in site. 
Im sooo encouraged there’s people who are sensible. 

I was out and about all day and saw very few.

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

See I’m not a flops person. Hate them. Only time I’ll wear them is to the beach . I love sneakers everyday all day 

Ha. Sone liken some don’t. I live in the things. I wear Chucks and chinos to work. I have 5 colors. I wear Brooks when I need to walk a lot. Not a huge runner. My knees suck.

1 hour ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Lol. No I’m not hysterical. Im an advocate for vaccines, but it’s not the end all. I’ve said on numerous occasions that we need to go about our lives and not worry about it.  I said that over a year ago and still maintain that’s the case. 

The vast majority are with you on that.

And been living our lives.  COVID goes away quick when you just go about your day, ha.

If it wasn’t for this thread to keep us informed… there’s life happening.

4571C9A7-BC1F-44AA-8DF0-9ACA951D6CC7.jpeg.db917284890036d3596dfea18992459f.jpeg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

Here's a covid story.  A friend of mine knows a younger couple with a 5 month old.  Dad got covid and is in the hospital.  The 5 month old also has covid and is in the hospital.  

Thats to bad. Does the dad have comorbidities or vaccinated do you know of? 

Although terrible that 5 month old went to hospital i cant say its a suprise. A cold/flu can send any child that young to hospital. Their immune systems havent yet developed.

11 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Shorts and hoodie for life.  Flip flops occasionally.  Should wear them more, very easy and low maintenance.

The cold up there isn’t as bad as expected because often it’s a dry cold. We noticed that so often last winter. We’d be physically colder at 35 in MD than 15 in Randolph. 

45 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Funny how accepted it was in the 00s to call tank tops, “wife beaters.”  Obviously not the most PC, but nobody cared. 

I still remember back in like junior high when someone told me what those were called... like huh?  A “wife beater”? Yeah I mean, it makes sense.  Ha, it's hilarious...that was just the way it was.  If you ever saw a COPS episode for domestic violence back then, every single one of the suspects were filmed with that type of undershirt.  Usually in like a humid Florida trailer park :lol:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Funny how accepted it was in the 00s to call tank tops, “wife beaters.”  Obviously not the most PC, but nobody cared. 

Going to a college in the late 90s/early 2000s with many, many kids from NJ it was practically a uniform during hot days around campus.  But yea, totally no big deal calling them that, which is funny thinking about today's climate.

1 hour ago, natedizel said:

Thats to bad. Does the dad have comorbidities or vaccinated do you know of? 

Although terrible that 5 month old went to hospital i cant say its a suprise. A cold/flu can send any child that young to hospital. Their immune systems havent yet developed.

All I know is that the dad was not vaccinated.  I don't know about his wife or if she even got sick.