Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Just bustin’ your balls.  I’m just as lame, refreshing baseball Twitter hoping for some trades to go down.

I am a huge social media whore. My job now requires me to be on it constantly. I usually come on here when there is nothing more to look at. I've already went through reddit, facebook, and twitter for the past four hours. another 5 hours to go.

7 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

This is beyond idiotic

KTLA

@KTLA

BREAKING: L.A. Unified will require all students and employees to get tested for coronavirus weekly, regardless of vaccination status

The cdc also said anyone who is fully vaccinated who has exposure to someone with covid needs to be tested. Another reverse from what they said 2 months ago.

we are not going to get off this treadmill 

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The cdc also said anyone who is fully vaccinated who has exposure to someone with covid needs to be tested. Another reverse from what they said 2 months ago.

we are not going to get off this treadmill 

I'm just about done listening to the CDC. I'm vaccinated. Not wearing a mask. Is what it is at this point

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

People should probably start to brace for the fact that this carousel is going to continue for many years, if not a lifetime.

I can't see this continuing more than the next 6 months, the trend will be clear that there is no getting rid of COVID and society will adjust accordingly. We will do better and better with vaccinations to the point the outbreaks won't be as serious

I am a huge social media whore. My job now requires me to be on it constantly. I usually come on here when there is nothing more to look at. I've already went through reddit, facebook, and twitter for the past four hours. another 5 hours to go.

Lol, I do the same feeds when I'm bored. Do you feel guilty doing that at work?

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Apparantly the CDC decision to remask the vaccinated was based on the Ptown data that Ginx mentioned.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cdc-mask-decision-stunning-findings-cape-cod-beach/story?id=79148102
As of Thursday, 882 people were tied to the Provincetown outbreak. Among those living in Massachusetts, 74% of them were fully immunized, yet officials said the vast majority were also reporting symptoms. Seven people were reported hospitalized.
"What we've learned … is that when we examine the rare or breakthrough infections and we look at the amount of virus in those people, it is pretty similar to the amount of virus in unvaccinated people," she said.
How are we/they defining a breakthrough case? What is the criteria?

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, White Rain said:

Apparantly the CDC decision to remask the vaccinated was based on the Ptown data that Ginx mentioned.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cdc-mask-decision-stunning-findings-cape-cod-beach/story?id=79148102

As of Thursday, 882 people were tied to the Provincetown outbreak. Among those living in Massachusetts, 74% of them were fully immunized, yet officials said the vast majority were also reporting symptoms. Seven people were reported hospitalized.

"What we've learned … is that when we examine the rare or breakthrough infections and we look at the amount of virus in those people, it is pretty similar to the amount of virus in unvaccinated people," she said.

Nah its the uneducated Trump minorities in the South...

• Thanks 1