Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

11 minutes ago, fujiwara79 said:

Honestly not sure why some are holding onto this idea that we can have lifelong 'natural immunity' to covid, like we get from chicken pox or measles.  so many people have been re-infected that it's clear this isn't the case.

5 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Anything to make the unvaccinated feel better!

Please post the evidence that vaccines are performing better than natural immunity.  

3 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

They should. Any inside the park HR involves some kind of bobble or over running the ball, etc 

That was as close to a clean inside the park homer as you’ll ever see.  Didn’t even take any weird bounce to get away from a diving outfielder.  Just a perfectly placed ball in the gap and a very fast ball player from the local sportsball team.

• Like 1

Just now, radarman said:

Please post the evidence that vaccines are performing better than natural immunity.  

I never compared the two; I said natural immunity is clearly not lifelong.  Not even close.  But that is what some people seem to claim.  Vaccine immunity is clearly not lifelong either.  It appears to start waning after 6 months.

I suggest interviewing the residents of Manuas, Brazil or New Delhi, India.  Millions of them were re-infected by the gamma and delta variant, respectively.  That "T-cell memory" thing didn't do squat for them.  It certainly shocked the medical community.

20 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Is it seriously pissing you off that much that the unvaccinated are mostly fine even without the vaccine? You seem mad enough to the point you hope people die over this. I assume there is some trolling involved here, I hope?

will you get a booster?

10 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

:DThat sounds like something Belichick would say.  
MyFace and Instachat 

I thought it was hilarious when Phin started that the other day, it’s a great phrase…seemed like this sarcastic no one cares guys, yay local sportsball team, talk about something that matters. :lol: 

1 hour ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Florida republican, Utah republican, Missouri republican, Arkansas republican, Louisiana republican, Alabama republican, Mississippi republican, west virginia republican, Florida republican, South Carolina republican, north Carolina republican Indiana, republican, Wyoming republican... Common theme here and it's not minorities and young people

20210728_201238.thumb.jpg.983cd91ab68306418dd1d6ab91ffb584.jpg

Herd infection

32 minutes ago, fujiwara79 said:

I never compared the two; I said natural immunity is clearly not lifelong.  Not even close.  But that is what some people seem to claim.  Vaccine immunity is clearly not lifelong either.  It appears to start waning after 6 months.

I mainly agree with you here and fully expect that at some point in the next 12 mos the evidence will show that natural immunity > however many mos old is no longer as effective as an updated version of the vaccine.  And then it will be time to get jabbed.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jeff Grann said:

"South Texas Police Department Issues Public Health Announcement After COVID-Stricken Migrants Seen ‘Coughing, Sneezing’ At Whataburger – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth" https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/07/28/la-joya-covid-migrants-whataburger/.....This is today 

When in doubt, blame the minorities. 

9 minutes ago, radarman said:

I mainly agree with you here and fully expect that at some point in the next 12 mos the evidence will show that natural immunity > however many mos old is no longer as effective as an updated version of the vaccine.  And then it will be time to get jabbed.  

Sounds a lot like the flu vaccine setup to me.

Hopefully we can get to that mode soon and away from this current model where deranged maniacs scream at little kids over the vaccine.

23 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Sounds a lot like the flu vaccine setup to me.

Hopefully we can get to that mode soon and away from this current model where deranged maniacs scream at little kids over the vaccine.

you can just come out the closet that you got stuck in the arm instead of acting like a deranged maniac.

2 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Hey...this Redneck Dummy:lol: is enjoying normal life down here in Daytona beach , Florida . I've gone to bars, restaurants, on boats, golfing .  I've been here 6 days and everyone here has moved on obviously from covid . I can count on 1 hand the masks I've seen . No social distancing, no limits on gatherings... no bullshit . It's great ( Just like at home lol) . If you dont watch news or have social media like me the reality on the ground is life is normal. 

This can’t be liked enough. You can silence COVID if you want, and live your life free of that worry. Tourist areas especially are optimistic, no part of a domestic vacation seems different unless you let it in the north country.