Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

Clearly someone is now big mad they didn't get a special award from the government for being such a super smart good boy and now has to wear a mask just like the dummies.

Actually, I don't have to wear a mask thanks to our vaccination status. Try again. Have you scheduled your vaccination yet? 

• Like 1

Florida republican, Utah republican, Missouri republican, Arkansas republican, Louisiana republican, Alabama republican, Mississippi republican, west virginia republican, Florida republican, South Carolina republican, north Carolina republican Indiana, republican, Wyoming republican... Common theme here and it's not minorities and young people

20210728_201238.thumb.jpg.983cd91ab68306418dd1d6ab91ffb584.jpg

7 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

If you're looking to blame the media and liberals for mandates and masks, look at yourself in the mirror. 

You can blame them for introducing thousands of infected people coming across the border into unsuspecting communities....Mostly in the South.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

God dammit.

Joel Sherman

#Yankees #Rangers deal is not done. Still working through it. If/when finalized Tex will get Ezequiel Duran, Trevor Hauver, Glen Otto and Everson Pereira as part of a package.

Nice pickup with the short porch in right. He does strike out alot though. 

25 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Hey...this Redneck Dummy:lol: is enjoying normal life down here in Daytona beach , Florida . I've gone to bars, restaurants, on boats, golfing .  I've been here 6 days and everyone here has moved on obviously from covid . I can count on 1 hand the masks I've seen . No social distancing, no limits on gatherings... no bullshit . It's great ( Just like at home lol) . If you dont watch news or have social media like me the reality on the ground is life is normal. 

Daytona is definitely redneck central.  It's what happens if you moved West Virginia to the beach.

1 minute ago, MJO812 said:

Joel Sherman

#Yankees #Rangers deal is not done. Still working through it. If/when finalized Tex will get Ezequiel Duran, Trevor Hauver, Glen Otto and Everson Pereira as part of a package.

Nice pickup with the short porch in right. He does strike out alot though. 

Yeah he should do well in Yankee Stadium.  I just hate when the Yankees improve their team lol.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fujiwara79 said:

Honestly not sure why some are holding onto this idea that we can have lifelong 'natural immunity' to covid, like we get from chicken pox or measles.  so many people have been re-infected that it's clear this isn't the case.

Anything to make the unvaccinated feel better!

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

Is it seriously pissing you off that much that the unvaccinated are mostly fine even without the vaccine? You seem mad enough to the point you hope people die over this. I assume there is some trolling involved here, I hope?

So fine that we're talking mandates and mask rules again. It's going great