Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

22 hours ago, Lava Rock said:

Broken elbows suck hard. Two more weeks till PT starts. I've got good extension, but flex is stuck at 90 degrees. Awesome metal hardware.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

2c22a92b424b0c538c7bc5193de26620.jpg

Damn dude, heal well I can relate to the metal. Back and ankle screws and plates. Expect cold and heat to bother you in the area of metal. One of my screws actually loosened in my ankle and they had to replace it with a new model. 

4 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Yea, same here. I’m usually a big fan of the summer games. Not so much the b ball, but gymnastics, swimming, diving, and the track and field events. This go around, I really have no interest. Not sure why. 

Probably because of the relentless social engineering agenda they push when you watch sports now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Fauci says this country is heading in the wrong direction with Covid

And what’s his prescription? Lock down, distance and mask up? That’s worked so well in compliant countries like South Korea and the UK.  That’s the fall back position since he knows nothing can stop it except time and more vaxed people. 
Honestly nobody cares much anymore. Deaths and hospital stats really aren’t going up that much. People are over it and want to get on living except a handful. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

I’m at the Cambridge mall today killing time while my son is at punting camp at Medford HS. Despite the Cambridge advisory to mask up, I don’t see anymore masked than I did a couple weeks ago. 

Fauci today basically confirmed there is a good chance federal mask guidance is coming back. Everyone, included vaccinated folks, will be wearing masks again.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

And what’s his prescription? Lock down, distance and mask up? That’s worked so well in compliant countries like South Korea and the UK.  That’s the fall back position since he knows nothing can stop it except time and more vaxed people. 
Honestly nobody cares much anymore. Deaths and hospital stats really aren’t going up that much. People are over it and want to get on living except a handful. 

I would hate to have restrictions again. Just get vaccinated.  What is so hard about it ?

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Fauci today basically confirmed there is a good chance federal mask guidance is coming back. Everyone, included vaccinated folks, will be wearing masks again.

As I’ve said before, the feds can’t make states do shyte. And it’ll be an advisory. I’d be surprised if baker does anything. He’s going to run again and he’s got Geoff Diehl primarying him on the right.  Baker won’t do anything to piss off his voters 

Just now, WhitinsvilleWX said:

As I’ve said before, the feds can’t make states do shyte. And it’ll be an advisory. I’d be surprised if baker does anything. He’s going to run again and he’s got Geoff Diehl primarying him on the right.  Baker won’t do anything to piss off his voters 

Correct. Baker won't do anything. nor should he. 

But it won't be because of Diehl. That guy has zero shot of winning. Baker is the most popular governor in the nation.