Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Summer Banter

HoarfrostHubb

1 hour ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

It can’t be said enough. This is nothing more than a casedemic for those who are vaccinated. There is a minuscule shot of anything resembling serious illness in those who are fully vaccinated, even if you happen to have a breakthrough case.

I think the issue is less the delta variant, and more the fact that vaccination numbers are shockingly low in a large portion of the country 

Exactly, we need some people to grow the hell up and get the free/very safe and effective vaccine. That’s best path forward.

49 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

On a non Covid related note...

Anyone a fan of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?   It will be available on XBox Series X/S starting next week (I’ve already downloaded it but can’t use it until 7/27). Wondering how well it performs using an XBox controller 

I gotta get an X-Box… I miss relaxing with some video games.  Flight simulators were always fun.

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Tampa Bay ain’t goin nowhere 

That base-running in the bottom of the 7th was the dumbest Red Sox thing I’ve seen in a long time.  No idea wtf that was.

Of course the Rays score 2 in the 9th to tie their game and then walk it off in the 10th.  They are back to the team that doesn’t lose.

Edit: Wasn’t pretty but a win is a win.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

That base-running in the bottom of the 7th was the dumbest Red Sox thing I’ve seen in a long time.  No idea wtf that was.

Of course the Rays score 2 in the 9th to tie their game and then walk it off in the 10th.  They are back to the team that doesn’t lose.

Edit: Wasn’t pretty but a win is a win.

Crazy 10th, never seen 4 wild p[itches in 1/3 of an inning, I missed the base running miscue, lost the feed on my tv, what happened?

8 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Crazy 10th, never seen 4 wild p[itches in 1/3 of an inning, I missed the base running miscue, lost the feed on my tv, what happened?

Devers grounded an infield single to 2nd base, but for whatever reason the third base coach sent Dalbec home from 2nd base on the infield hit.  Dalbec was only like halfway there when the throw got to home. If he just takes 3rd base and doesn’t try to go 2nd to home on an infield ground ball, the bases would’ve been loaded.

But very glad the Yankees chose to protect Kriske on the 40-man roster over Whitlock.

Wont see this very often.  Scored 2 runs without recording a hit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On a non Covid related note...
Anyone a fan of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?   It will be available on XBox Series X/S starting next week (I’ve already downloaded it but can’t use it until 7/27). Wondering how well it performs using an XBox controller 
I played the 1988 commodore 64 version. Graphics were awesome.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

gawd, that looks terrible, but at the time I thought it was so cool and realistic.

To be fair, it had to run on hardware that had a total of 48kb of RAM. 

The file I downloaded for the XBox version was 97GB and it uses something like 8 petabytes of files on the cloud.  

49 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

They should implement a mandatory federal requirement to be vaccinated. Enough of the bullshit 

I think they should just go all the way and herd the vaccinated into camps for their own “health and safety” and the “health and safety of others.” Let the unvaccinated Free-Dumb maniacs die all alone out in the wilderness. You’ll be laughing from your bunk in the vax camp!

9 minutes ago, tunafish said:

post like you live in North Korea

Be more brainwashed. 

Anti vaxxers are so tough. Taking a vaccine to protect yourself is somehow 'north korea'. News flash, they don't have a vaccine because it's a third world country. 

People are a special kind of stupid in 2021. If it was 2001, everyone would get the vaccine. But thanks to fox News and Facebook somehow a life saving vaccine is communism. 

Demented. 

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

I think they should just go all the way and herd the vaccinated into camps for their own “health and safety” and the “health and safety of others.” Let the unvaccinated Free-Dumb maniacs die all alone out in the wilderness. You’ll be laughing from your bunk in the vax camp!

We could call these camps 'the deep south'. Works for me. 

• Haha 1