Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June, 2021 Discussion

Typhoon Tip

3 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

80 degrees of absolutely perfection, sun is hot Steve is not. Pool 77 tan is on, relaxin and chillaxin. Man 2 days in a row and the Euro continues to crow as far as the weenie can see. Only piece of humidity is Sunday night during rain but then its back to Cocadoodledewlessness.  Top tenner here sorry you are there.

Well if I were home ot would 60 suck. You’re lucky to be at your location.

3 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

80 degrees of absolutely perfection, sun is hot Steve is not. Pool 77 tan is on, relaxin and chillaxin. Man 2 days in a row and the Euro continues to crow as far as the weenie can see. Only piece of humidity is Sunday night during rain but then its back to Cocadoodledewlessness.  Top tenner here sorry you are there.

Well if I were home it would 60 suck. You’re lucky to be at your location

3 hours ago, dendrite said:

Woke up a little earlier and wanted to throw my phone when I saw radar. Only 0.06” here. Congrats S NH and much of MA. 

That's my total for June - terrible timing for a dry spell.  Well-rooted plants in August can tolerate a lot more dry than new seeds/seedlings just put in the ground.  Average (including this year) precip YTD is 19.5", 2021 is at 13.1".

3 hours ago, tamarack said:

That's my total for June - terrible timing for a dry spell.  Well-rooted plants in August can tolerate a lot more dry than new seeds/seedlings just put in the ground.  Average (including this year) precip YTD is 19.5", 2021 is at 13.1".

Yeah I’ve been out there watering the garden, pawpaws, and new grapes daily. Everything is okay so far, but it’s a pain dragging the hose 125ft out there.

• Like 1