• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June, 2021 Discussion

Typhoon Tip

Not sure...all home sites tied to Wunder within a two clicks were 92 to 94 yet KFIT was 90.  Usually the mean of the aforementioned will = KFIT's NWS but not the case this day.

either way 90/72 or 92/72 ...it was 'tween pig butt cheeks today.

And, we get dry rubbed by the cold front so now ahh transition event.   F'er

11 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

High 87 today 

BTV was probably close to that high, but very low RH.  It’s still warm/hot in the sun.  But those dews really matter.

Loved the first bit of the heatwave… dews in 50s with 90F.  Yesterday 85/70 was just miserable for anything outside except swimming.

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

Widespread 5 day heatwave is quite impressive considering normals are still low to mid 70s or lower throughout New England.

Totally impressive thank god its ovah though. Lots of outside work rest of the week and I prefer not to sweat like pig.

48 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

BTV was probably close to that high, but very low RH.  It’s still warm/hot in the sun.  But those dews really matter.

Loved the first bit of the heatwave… dews in 50s with 90F.  Yesterday 85/70 was just miserable for anything outside except swimming.

Yeah the dews last two days were intense. I dunno....I don't mind it too much. But, I will welcome the COC.