Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June, 2021 Discussion

Typhoon Tip

1 hour ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

To a degree it does , but I mean in 65 years or so WPB, Fort laudy, Key west and downtown Miami’s without a cat 4-5 making landfall  is stretching it for that . Regardless of Homestead 30 years ago getting hit by a bomb.

Without detailing temp talk much longer Key west is Probably the number one mass casualty site if such a storm was bearing down . They don’t leave 

I’d miss Duval St. Great place to vacation  

1 hour ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Feel free to do the research, but I am going to venture to guess that the odds are not great.

As someone who might be interested in the Naples area when I retire, what’s the return rate on major hurricanes in that part of Florida?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

My sister in law and brother in law just moved there. 

It's just so laid back. Yeah maybe Tampa and Fort Myers aren't the nicest, but everywhere in between is great. I have a sunset on the beach fetish, so it does not disappoint there.

17 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It's just so laid back. Yeah maybe Tampa and Fort Myers aren't the nicest, but everywhere in between is great. I have a sunset on the beach fetish, so it does not disappoint there.

I’ve posted it 100x before, but if I ever move away from the cold I’m going all the way somewhere down there. The SW FL coast gives you the tropical feel despite being mainland. And like you said…lots of nice cities and towns away from TPA and RSW. So much to do too.

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I’ve posted it 100x before, but if I ever move away from the cold I’m going all the way somewhere down there. The SW FL coast gives you the tropical feel despite being mainland. And like you said…lots of nice cities and towns away from TPA and RSW. So much to do too.

They moved to Largo south of Clearwater near St Pete