• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
RIP James

dendrite

Thanks to @Diggiebot for posting this in the banter thread. I think James deserves his own thread here.

https://www.capecodtimes.com/obituaries/p0106302

I'm in complete shock that he passed away. Congrats to him for getting his novel published. I have lots of good/funny memories of him on this forum. He will be missed.

• Sad 46

James had a passion for the weather that sometimes drove us nuts haha but I always admired it. So many people go through life without finding something that truly inspires awe within, but James found that with weather. He was an important member and contributor in this community. 

His vibrant personality, hilarious scraps with Ray, and meaningful observations will be missed.

May he rest in peace. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, rclab said:

A persons legacy is measured by the thoughts of those he knew that are still here. This young mans legacy is magnificent. The tears from the sky, if they come by weeks end, will be welcomed and appropriate. As always ....

Well said. I only came across James’s posts as an occasional observer in the NE forum; this is so sad. My thoughts are with his family, friends, and all who knew him well on this board. And congratulations to James for publishing his novel. It speaks of dedication, passion, and courage...no matter what stands in your way.