Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Wednesday, May 26, 2021 Convective/Severe Weather Potential

weatherwiz

5 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I've noticed that Twitter and FB love to screw up the quality of videos when uploading. It's frustrating. 

So I checked the text I sent myself of the video…and the quality is good there but when I save it to my phone it became pixelated.

I just need a new cell phone…something wrong with my camera so the image in view shakes and pictures and videos are blurry 

12 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I’m not sure why the quality is like that. I took the video with my work phone…it was the end of a 10:00 video when the strike happened. So I took an 8 second clip and texted it to my personal phone…maybe that’s why? 

Ya you got to email it or use a file transfer service if the clip is to large. Sending through text compresses it especially if it’s being sent from iOS->Android or vice versa. 

Edit: try using services like WeTransfer, Google Drive etc for this type of stuff. 

Just now, weatherwiz said:

So I checked the text I sent myself of the video…and the quality is good there but when I save it to my phone it became pixelated.

I just need a new cell phone…something wrong with my camera so the image in view shakes and pictures and videos are blurry 

Nice grab though Paul.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KoalaBeer said:

Ya you got to email it or use a file transfer service if the clip is to large. Sending through text compresses it especially if it’s being sent from iOS->Android or vive versa. 

Thanks!

when I get onto wifi I will send it to myself. I’ll also upload the entire video to YouTube and people can just skip to the last 10 seconds of it 

• Like 1