Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Wednesday, May 26, 2021 Convective/Severe Weather Potential

weatherwiz

52 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Looks solid in MHT

big gust in Nashua 

it was pretty impressive on the front edge, I was in Bedford over by 114, saw an oak tree on top of a car at the busiest intersection in town, 114/101. wind was crazy, until it wasnt

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

My friend I’m with hot an incredible CG lightning shot! 

Take a look at those two cells near New Milford and New Preston. Always hard to tell with the radar out there, but they look a little “notchy”. Of course, if this were Kansas they wouldn’t bat an eye :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Take a look at those two cells near New Milford and New Preston. Always hard to tell with the radar out there, but they look a little “notchy”. Of course, if this were Kansas they wouldn’t bat an eye :lol: 

Yeah I was looking at those. Those came up pretty quick moving in 

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

Nice! Is the pixelated part you or Twitter? :lol: 

Seriously though good stuff. 

I’m not sure why the quality is like that. I took the video with my work phone…it was the end of a 10:00 video when the strike happened. So I took an 8 second clip and texted it to my personal phone…maybe that’s why? 

Just now, weatherwiz said:

I’m not sure why the quality is like that. I took the video with my work phone…it was the end of a 10:00 video when the strike happened. So I took an 8 second clip and texted it to my personal phone…maybe that’s why? 

I've noticed that Twitter and FB love to screw up the quality of videos when uploading. It's frustrating. 

3 hours ago, Lava Rock said:

no doubt. i'd really like to wash some of the pollen away, but i'm betting we get a lt to mod shwr. Probably <0.1"

Figures, Went to the car wash today, A few showers came thru this evening, 0.38" and a few rumbles, Wind gust to 30 mph. About the extent of it but not a bad drink overall.