Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2021 Atlantic Hurricane Season Tracking Thread

WxWatcher007

30 minutes ago, H2O said:

Sam Lillo on Twitter commented on how Ida is now top 10 as far as RI in 24 hr period. It is likely that this will hit Cat 5 just before landfall given how close data is already

I’m on the road (NOT IN LA :cry:) so I’m just trying to follow wherever I can. 

2 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

There was never a doubt in my mind.

The only question is whether gas can hit $4 per gallon next week.

Really need this to dive south into EZF to DOV territory for us to have any chance, but it looks like this was the last shot we had for the season and our goose might be cooked.

It was a little more ragged on radar before bursting again but that’s really all relative. This will be one of the strongest landfalling Atlantic hurricanes in US history. Incredible to see so many in recent years.

Maria (17), Michael (18), Laura (20), and now Ida. And I’m not sure we’re done this season…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

I just commented in the Tropical thread that there is trash floating by now.  I'm amazed that the feed is staying up.

Me too...I really thought it would be down by now.  I just saw a cooler float by and then get plucked out of the water by the wind. It shot off frame like a bullet. 

7 minutes ago, poolz1 said:

Me too...I really thought it would be down by now.  I just saw a cooler float by and then get plucked out of the water by the wind. It shot off frame like a bullet. 

Looks like it'll see the eastern inner eye wall ... that is if it still holds. Would be remarkable if the feed holds and somehow it can get a picture of inside the eye. Not that it isn't remarkable footage now.