• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2021 North Atlantic hurricane forecast contest

It's no longer Greek to me, the simplified format makes scoring easy, especially if everyone scores zero. :)

Hopefully we won't have a repeat of the astronomical distorted season last year, last time I checked, 59/8/-2. 

So this year once again just predict the count at the end of the year, Majors, all canes, all named storms (e.g. 18/10/5). 

We'll say June 10 for a deadline, may extend it if the season is slow to get going and/or entries have fallen short of a good number. 

Edit your entries without notice before June 10, won't be making any notes although I will read them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just to confirm, Ana and any other named storms that occur before you post are in the final result for the contest which is simply this year's count (which people were nice enough not to comment, but I had it backwards in post one, it's named storms, canes, majors, but as everyone knows that probably didn't notice my mangling of the order). 

My guess is going to be 23/13/7 and there is no reasoning because I simply know this to be a fact (until proven otherwise). :)

• Thanks 1