Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May Banter 2021

George BM

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

And wtf is with this? Do they really think this looks good? Or they don't understand wheel offset?

It must be a purposeful thing, crazy as it seems. Literally every truck I see around here features this abomination. I remember when cops used to pull you over and hand out inspection tickets for shit like this.

458124_2_2017_f_250_super_duty_ford_stock_stock_american_force_gamma_sf_polished_jpg_d250568da982e5066ec1951738d1234af148b8e3.png

Needs to be an all Black Dodge Ram ---->  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, CAPE said:

And wtf is with this? Do they really think this looks good? Or they don't understand wheel offset?

It must be a purposeful thing, crazy as it seems. Literally every truck I see around here features this abomination. I remember when cops used to pull you over and hand out inspection tickets for shit like this.

458124_2_2017_f_250_super_duty_ford_stock_stock_american_force_gamma_sf_polished_jpg_d250568da982e5066ec1951738d1234af148b8e3.png

1/2 the trucks in the parking lot at work look like this, can't even fit inside the lines to park!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

Borrowing from the cicada thread.  After a week in Appalachia (WV/TN), anyone who thinks that rural means quiet is very, very wrong.  The loud truck dick-measuring contest is out of control.

Try living in an area where 5 out of every 4 people own a truck. Half of them cost more than where they live. Roll coal randomly for no reason. It's ridiculous. I do love me a few trucks, like the Ford Raptor or the Dodge Laramie Hemi cuz they are muscle and really nice looking. But once they do additions like lifts... you lose me. Give me a car any day of the week. There's some insane ones out here. Lots of cool American muscle, and then you got things like the BMW M5 and Mercedes AMG on occasion. Those get me giddy 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

Try living in an area where 5 out of every 4 people own a truck. Half of them cost more than where they live. Roll coal randomly for no reason. It's ridiculous. I do love me a few trucks, like the Ford Raptor or the Dodge Laramie Hemi cuz they are muscle and really nice looking. But once they do additions like lifts... you lose me. Lots of cool American muscle, and then you got things like the BMW M5 and Mercedes AMG on occasion. Those get me giddy 

What about a Hennessey Velociraptor, or a Rezvani Hercules? Pretty cool 6x6 trucks.

15 hours ago, CAPE said:

Yeah, this is a ludicrous trend. I don't get it. And I love pickups, just not...this.

12 hours ago, toolsheds said:

Needs to be an all Black Dodge Ram ---->  

Okay, I laughed WAY too hard at this. These are "my people"...I have a handful of HS friends still living in my hometown in northern PA who would talk about, and long for, this vehicle in just this way. In any event, thanks for the find -- I've now pressed the "subscribe" button on the "Wayne County Lyfe" YouTube channel.  :) 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

Yeah, this is a ludicrous trend. I don't get it. And I love pickups, just not...this.

Okay, I laughed WAY too hard at this. These are "my people"...I have a handful of HS friends still living in my hometown in northern PA who would talk about, and long for, this vehicle in just this way. In any event, thanks for the find -- I've now pressed the "subscribe" button on the "Wayne County Lyfe" YouTube channel.  :) 

Dude....they are CLUTCH!

• Haha 1

Went to OC this past weekend....beautiful weekend (kinda hot but thats fine down there) but man was it crowded with cruisin week!  Tons of people and traffic was pretty awful. Its going to be a wild summer down there I think.  No brewery trips as I promised @CAPE, have a physical Friday and if all goes well (as I expect it to), I will be working with @mappy!:thumbsup:

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Went to OC this past weekend....beautiful weekend (kinda hot but thats fine down there) but man was it crowded with cruisin week!  Tons of people and traffic was pretty awful. Its going to be a wild summer down there I think.  No brewery trips as I promised @CAPE, have a physical Friday and if all goes well (as I expect it to), I will be working with @mappy!:thumbsup:

WOOO! I didn't want to share your good news, but congrats! Looking forward to working with you. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Baltimorewx said:

Our Catonsville friends came down to meet us for dinner in Old Town Alexandria Saturday afternoon/evening...I think we should've traveled north to meet them for dinner in the Baltimore area instead! I think it was partly the moderate weather, partly because folks are feeling safer going out, and partly because the lowest two blocks of King St. just before the waterfront is open only to pedestrian traffic now, but....Old Town and the waterfront was positively mobbed with hundreds of folks from early afternoon throughout the entire evening. Like, I've never seen those few blocks down by the Alexandria waterfront THAT crowded in 30+ years of living here...shoulder to shoulder in areas.

57 minutes ago, mappy said:

WOOO! I didn't want to share your good news, but congrats! Looking forward to working with you. 

If that means what I think it means....hearty congrats to you, @Baltimorewx:D 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

Our Catonsville friends came down to meet us for dinner in Old Town Alexandria Saturday afternoon/evening...I think we should've traveled north to meet them for dinner in the Baltimore area instead! I think it was partly the moderate weather, partly because folks are feeling safer going out, and partly because the lowest two blocks of King St. just before the waterfront is open only to pedestrian traffic now, but....Old Town and the waterfront was positively mobbed with hundreds of folks from early afternoon throughout the entire evening. Like, I've never seen those few blocks down by the Alexandria waterfront THAT crowded in 30+ years of living here...shoulder to shoulder in areas.

If that means what I think it means....hearty congrats to you, @Baltimorewx:D 

Yeah, I think its a combination of a few things...Certainly people feel safer to go out now and Im sure just want to get out.  It was also obviously summer like too.  People will be making up for lost time I think this summer. Restaurants and tourist areas should be popping this summer. Unfortunately many businesses are experiencing worker shortages so thats gonna be an issue all year probably so we'll have another mental health issue on our hands with overworked people probably as if that already wasnt a problem in America lol. 

Anyway but yes, thank you! im excited about my new career opportunity and working with Mappy, and the company seems like a very good company.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nj2va said:

I had the game on while I was working last night - Islanders goalie was basically a brick wall.  You need a hot goalie in the playoffs and they've got it.  

Almost won the game in the 1st OT... the Islanders goalie got lucky with a save with his right pad -- didn't even see the shot/deflection, it hit his pad and rolled away.  The game probably would have gone on for a while longer if Jarry hadn't had a brain fart and tried to send the puck down the center of the ice for no apparent reason

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic