Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Banter 2021

George BM

29 minutes ago, MacChump said:

Will be very disappointed if Sixers-Wizards is not a 

57542AAA-3FE7-4BD7-8C19-EC4C950F39F0.gif.bd3cdc0924a8fadeec7d55fcb37fa101.gif

I could see the wiz maybe getting 2 wins, but no more.  they have played well in the past months, but they still make way too many dumb mistakes and play no defense.  They also won't score more than 110 per game either. 

1 hour ago, toolsheds said:

I could see the wiz maybe getting 2 wins, but no more.  they have played well in the past months, but they still make way too many dumb mistakes and play no defense.  They also won't score more than 110 per game either. 

as a sixers fan i'm always prepared for things to go as wrong as they possibly can...i do worry that beal could just go off at any time...

1 hour ago, LP08 said:

Best chance is for game one.  Sixers haven’t played a meaningful game in over a week.  

and they got smoked in the last real game they played full strength against the heat...all kidding aside i could definitely see the wizards taking one or two 

3 hours ago, SnowenOutThere said:

Despite only joining this community (cult) in January I would like still like to say happy Birthday to @H2O

Cult?  Cult?!!!!  What are you saying!  We worship snow and cicadas and have unusual rituals/superstitions about storm threads so....oh, wait a minute, nevermind!! :lol:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, wxtrix said:

wrong thread.

No no.. you actually brought up the vaccine hesitancy thing.. I am simply pointing out that I think that a lot of people who arent getting it.. are doing so  because they do not believe in it.  That they think that there is a better route.  

At any rate.. guess what!  one of my coworkers is in the hospital for COVID.. young/ healthy.  I dont really buy in to a lot of this stuff.. but I guess sometimes people get severe cases.  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, blueberryfaygo said:

No no.. you actually brought up the vaccine hesitancy thing.. I am simply pointing out that I think that a lot of people who arent getting it.. are doing so  because they do not believe in it.  That they think that there is a better route.  

At any rate.. guess what!  one of my coworkers is in the hospital for COVID.. young/ healthy.  I dont really buy in to a lot of this stuff.. but I guess sometimes people get severe cases.  

yeah I guess they do...jesus tap dancing christ 

more like blueberryfaygoeffyourself amirite?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mappy said:

oh man, CWG is getting draaaaaaged on twitter this afternoon. 

They gave him access to their platform of 1 million followers and then hide behind "this doesn't represent our opinion." LOL. Many of their takes have been problematic for years now, so this is nothing new.

• Like 4

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic