Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May Banter 2021

George BM

3 minutes ago, mappy said:

Friends, please help me wish @H2O a very happy birthday! He's officially old. Over the hill. Almost dead. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WATERBOY! YOU OLD :D

Despite what you are trying to say to others about me now being somewhat seasoned.  I still have a LONG way to go before this guy shows up and I'm not talking about @WxWatcher007

Grim Reaper GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I am still young at heart and mind.  Today I am a newborn for the second half of my life and ready for wherever the journey takes me.  And you are damn right I will enjoy every f*cking discount I now get.  And you know this last part is true

Still Hot GIFs | Tenor

But THANK YOU!!!! :wub: 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 5/19/2021 at 8:06 AM, LP08 said:

Wizards fans....can we start a petition to not play Alex Len as many minutes (or any) and have Gafford/Lopez do a rotation.  

Thanks,

Management

Len still started but Gafford played way more than against Boston.  5 blocks!  Hopefully he and Lopez get the majority of minutes vs the Sixers.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, LP08 said:

Len still started but Gafford played way more than against Boston.  5 blocks!  Hopefully he and Lopez get the majority of minutes vs the Sixers.

We need Len to Cover Embiid  and hack the crap out of him.  Maybe his 6th foul breaks a pinky and he is out for the remainder of the playoffs.   If he wins the MVP over Jokic, it will be a travesty....he missed 21 games, almost a third of the season. 

5 minutes ago, wxtrix said:

everyone who got vaccinated is eligible for the jackpot. no one needs to buy a lottery ticket.

I think the idea of that person’s comment was that someone who is prone to gambling but hesitant to get the vaccine (which is probably a large overlap, because not getting the vaccine means gambling with your life) might get the vaccine for the sole purpose of being entered in this lottery. Still, I have no problem with it, because getting vaccinated isn’t an “agenda.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toolsheds said:

We need Len to Cover Embiid  and hack the crap out of him.  Maybe his 6th foul breaks a pinky and he is out for the remainder of the playoffs.   If he wins the MVP over Jokic, it will be a travesty....he missed 21 games, almost a third of the season. 

Embid is going to get his no matter who is guarding him.  They need all the scoring help they can get.  Make the rest of the Sixers beat them.  Maybe Embid will get bit by a mosquito or is dealthy afraid of cicadas and misses a few games.  LOL 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

I hope you have an awesome milestone birthday, @H2O!!  :D 

giphy.gif

Thank you!  Nothing better than fire suppressant cake.  I'd prefer a beer right now tho.  

10 minutes ago, mappy said:

not enough candles on that cake lol 

I See U GIFs | Tenor

Just now, wxdude64 said:

Happy Birthday H2O!!  Welcome to the 'seasoned citizens' club! 

Not 'quite' there yet.  Don't listen to @mappy tho.  She is a geriatric millennial and looking for any excuse to call others old 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, H2O said:

Not 'quite' there yet.  Don't listen to @mappy tho.  She is a geriatric millennial and looking for any excuse to call others old 

But I am still younger than you! :P 

7 minutes ago, H2O said:

You will turn 40?  Congrats!!!!

bahahaha, you wish. 

• Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

15 minutes ago, H2O said:

Thank you!  Nothing better than fire suppressant cake.  I'd prefer a beer right now tho.  

I See U GIFs | Tenor

6 minutes ago, mappy said:

But I am still younger than you! :P 

bahahaha, you wish. 

Oh my...I had forgotten (since last year) that today was @H2O's birthday!

Happy birthday to you, enjoy celebrating whatever anniversary of your 29th this may be!! :D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Oh my...I had forgotten (since last year) that today was @H2O's birthday!

Happy birthday to you, enjoy celebrating whatever anniversary of your 29th this may be!! :D

Thank you!!!  I stopped counting at 32  

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

LOL!!  Could always threaten people with that gelled spaghetti-o and wiener dish.  Or just make it your birthday cake!!

I draw the line at that.  i offer that to others.  I would NEVER eat it myself.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wxtrix said:

reaching vaccine hesitant people isn’t negatively preying on them. 

I dont think it is vaccine "hesitant".. Its more like "vaccine opposed" I think a lot of people thought natural immunity would have been more effective.   I know two health care professional who are in this court.

• Haha 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic