Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Banter 2021

George BM

9 minutes ago, midatlanticweather said:

Saw this on an FB post response from Ava Marie.. It almost does look like a small funnel on there.

FB_IMG_1620999286211.jpg

Screenshot_20210514-093541_Facebook.jpg

So funny -- yesterday evening when there was a lot of virga showers around (which was cool to watch them pass by to my west), I noticed a similar feature from one of the little cells as it passed by that looked just like that little funnel. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Baltimorewx said:

For sure!...You need to try RAR brewings "Out of Order" series.  They are the creme de la creme of sour beers.  They are limited release and difficult to get but worth trying. Many of them use pastry cream or even ice cream in them to give them a smoother and creamier taste. Some are truly dessert lol.  They have one out called dole whipped that literally tastes like the dole whipped soft serve they sell at disney world.  Ill for sure get you some! (if it all works out:D)

Stunts is good too!

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

Yeah thats their basic base sour.  Its not bad but if you really wanna get into the crazy stuff, gotta try the Out of Order series

Do you know if they have any Out of Order loose can onsite to buy?  I've seen their releases and have always wanted to try them, but wasn't sure if they had any at their shop post the release date.  I'm heading down to the beach this weekend and would stop by if there was a chance that they had any. 

5 minutes ago, toolsheds said:

Do you know if they have any Out of Order loose can onsite to buy?  I've seen their releases and have always wanted to try them, but wasn't sure if they had any at their shop post the release date.  I'm heading down to the beach this weekend and would stop by if there was a chance that they had any. 

Typically no. They do releases like once a month and do a presale on a friday at 7PM...usually sold out in 5 mins lol.  Then you pick them up the following Saturday. OCCASIONALLY they will have a few extra cans for walk up sales that Saturday but not much. They also sometimes have a random 1 on draft on site but its pretty random and never know which one. Unfortately the presale or the "black market" is really the only way to consistently get them

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

I do hope it becomes more customary for people to wear a mask if they’re feeling sick. And if you’re feverish or hacking up a lung, GTFO of the office. Nobody wants that shit. I’ve immensely enjoyed not being sick in 14 months.

Me too... but I was hit with the stomach bug this week... first time in almost 2 years since I have been sick

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

Its dummies panicking and making the situation worse...it should get better next week as the pipeline gets flowing more.

I saw some dummies in Silver Spring filling up tons of gas cans in their pickup truck at like 7 am when I went running yesterday, kinda figured that was a sign we were gonna run out. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SomeguyfromTakomaPark said:

I saw some dummies in Silver Spring filling up tons of gas cans in their pickup truck at like 7 am when I went running yesterday, kinda figured that was a sign we were gonna run out. 

@WinterWxLuvr posted a meme a page or two back, purportedly of someone selling "bags" of gasoline out of the trunk of their car. I seriously almost blew my coffee over my keyboard when I saw that one.

• Haha 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic