Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
May Banter 2021

George BM

2 minutes ago, blueberryfaygo said:

Since it says that you dont take PMs I will paste it hear:

HIPPA/ HIPAA.. whatever, it really doesnt matter... what HIPPA means is that I can do sketchy stuff like drugs and solicitation.. contract "whatever" and have to go to rehab and hostpital and bill it all to my insurance company and if my my work is somehow informed, this is a violation of my rights. 

It also means that I can go to target without a mask on and claim that I am vaccinated and it is futile for anyone to demand proof. 

you should allow pms... 

Didn't you say you were vaccinated?

Maybe don't worry about the behavior of those who choose not to. Essentially no one needs to wear a mask now, unless required to do so by employer, or by entering a business that requires it. So no, you can't go to Target without a mask, if they continue to require one. They won't be checking anyone for "proof" at the door lol.

and it's "here".

11 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Didn't you say you were vaccinated?

Maybe don't worry about the behavior of those who choose not to. Essentially no one needs to wear a mask now, unless required to do so by employer, or by entering a business that requires it. So no, you can't go to Target without a mask, if they continue to require one. They won't be checking anyone for "proof" at the door lol.

and it's "here".

I got vaccinated cause I am going to hawaii in June

3 minutes ago, snowfan said:

Others have had posts wiped for less. Consistency would be nice around here.

In fairness, I wiped my own posts (man that sounds filthy) because I really wasn’t intending to create drama. It felt like healthy discussion topic until Mrs. Phineas got excited, so figured just kill it 

35 minutes ago, Rvarookie said:

In fairness, I wiped my own posts (man that sounds filthy) because I really wasn’t intending to create drama. It felt like healthy discussion topic until Mrs. Phineas got excited, so figured just kill it 

It wasn't directed at you.

12 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

Need to get back to sports and beer talk. 

Like how the caps are going to do their annual shiit the bed in the first round...... :lol:

Back to beer...

What is a good warm weather beer to transition to after hibernating with stouts?

Chaser Report—5/13/21

The day started off with a marginal risk due to lack of confidence in storm coverage and lack of moisture, but sufficient modification of the dry airmass on southerly flow allowed for the ingredients to be present for some high based activity in the central plains.

My target was far NW Kansas and after convective initiation in Colorado I began traveling from my target (read: hurry up and wait) location to the KS/NE border. 

I came across the high based supercell just south of Haigler, NE where it produced a messy, but discernible structure.

Rp930Db.jpg

As the supercell progressed S-SSE, the structure became a little better, with strong inflow developing aloft. It produced hail between 1-1.75” per spotters. I stayed close, but away from hail. 

PE2J2lx.jpg

Goodland radar was down (LOL) so I used a combination of other radars and visual identification to stay ahead of the supercell. I stayed on it as it “pulsed” and then ended up in strong ground level inflow.

Despite being high based, being unable to confirm the strength of the rotation via radar and the approaching hail core pushed me back south to get far enough ahead to feel comfortable given my limited severe chase experience. From there however, I stayed on the storm from a greater distance as daylight faded, catching some great anvil & lightning images. Overall, a great chase on a marginal day.

BIf3Rv3.jpg

di71QML.jpg

• Like 20

FYI: before you get too excited about the mask change, it still falls to your state governor and county leaders to make the final call.

MD has already said they will NOT drop the mask mandate until 70% vaccination goal has been reached. PA is dropping their immediately. Haven't heard what VA is doing. Please make sure you check your local guidelines before going mask free, and still respect what businesses you go into and their mask guidelines. Don't be that guy. 

And stop bitching with each other like 5 year olds. We are so freaking close to having a sense of real normalcy again and yall wanna fight over stupid shit. Be happy and stop being immature children. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Chaser Report—5/13/21

The day started off with a marginal risk due to lack of confidence in storm coverage and lack of moisture, but sufficient modification of the dry airmass on southerly flow allowed for the ingredients to be present for some high based activity in the central plains.

My target was far NW Kansas and after convective initiation in Colorado I began traveling from my target (read: hurry up and wait) location to the KS/NE border. 

I came across the high based supercell just south of Haigler, NE where it produced a messy, but discernible structure.

Rp930Db.jpg

As the supercell progressed S-SSE, the structure became a little better, with strong inflow developing aloft. It produced hail between 1-1.75” per spotters. I stayed close, but away from hail. 

PE2J2lx.jpg

Goodland radar was down (LOL) so I used a combination of other radars and visual identification to stay ahead of the supercell. I stayed on it as it “pulsed” and then ended up in strong ground level inflow.

Despite being high based, being unable to confirm the strength of the rotation via radar and the approaching hail core pushed me back south to get far enough ahead to feel comfortable given my limited severe chase experience. From there however, I stayed on the storm from a greater distance as daylight faded, catching some great anvil & lightning images. Overall, a great chase on a marginal day.

BIf3Rv3.jpg

di71QML.jpg

So jealous!! 

Glad you got a some what decent day. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Chaser Report—5/13/21

<SNIP!>

Okay, these are some GREAT chasing pics and video....I especially liked the inflow video, where the dust movement allowed you to actually SEE it! Please keep 'em coming, these are awesome!!  :D 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vastateofmind said:

Okay, these are some GREAT chasing pics and video....I especially liked the inflow video, where the dust movement allowed you to actually SEE it! Please keep 'em coming, these are awesome!!  :D 

Get ready for this thread to be taken over by C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS talk starting tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rvarookie said:

Back to beer...

What is a good warm weather beer to transition to after hibernating with stouts?

Do you like sours? If so probably those. Its the hottest style on the market right now so plenty to choose from. Otherwise probably wheat beers. Oliver brewing I think its called makes a pretty decent Cherry wheat called cherry blossom.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Do you like sours? If so probably those. Its the hottest style on the market right now so plenty to choose from. Otherwise probably wheat beers. Oliver brewing I think its called makes a pretty decent Cherry wheat called cherry blossom.

Sours are the only beer I can truly get down with. Keep that in mind come Christmas ;) (if it all works out!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mappy said:

Sours are the only beer I can truly get down with. Keep that in mind come Christmas ;) (if it all works out!)

For sure!...You need to try RAR brewings "Out of Order" series.  They are the creme de la creme of sour beers.  They are limited release and difficult to get but worth trying. Many of them use pastry cream or even ice cream in them to give them a smoother and creamier taste. Some are truly dessert lol.  They have one out called dole whipped that literally tastes like the dole whipped soft serve they sell at disney world.  Ill for sure get you some! (if it all works out:D)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Baltimorewx said:

For sure!...You need to try RAR brewings "Out of Order" series.  They are the creme de la creme of sour beers.  They are limited release and difficult to get but worth trying. Many of them use pastry cream or even ice cream in them to give them a smoother and creamier taste. Some are truly dessert lol.  They have one out called dole whipped that literally tastes like the dole whipped soft serve they sell at disney world.  Ill for sure get you some! (if it all works out:D)

That sounds yummy! If you find it, def buy one for me! 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic