Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Banter 2021

George BM

6 hours ago, Baltimorewx said:

Maybe I shouldn’t but I’m gonna chime in here. On the surface, I KIND of agree with you. Covid caused me to be more cautious and avoid the massive crowds at places that I tend to know have massive crowds, but it did NOT stop or prevent me from going to the store and even the restaurants and breweries that I love to go to. Of course I took the precautions though, social distancing for the most part and mask wearing when I needed to. I have no issue with doing those things and I don’t love being in close proximity to strangers anyway lol. However, everyone is different. Especially if they’re immuno-compromised or have a serious underlying condition. If they do, they had and have every right to be concerned and be overly cautious about every little thing they do or don’t do. Now if they don’t, then yeah, being afraid to go to the grocery store or whatever is certainly on the extreme side of thinking but at the end of the day everybody has a right to make their own decisions. That’s my 2 cents as if anyone cared. Lol

Well as I have said member on ignore, and others have quoted him that I can see his posts I can only assume his ass hattery was directed at me. If he knew me at all from here he would know that I am a cancer survivor. I had a dam good reason to have been overly cautious. I had radiation and 7 Lymph nodes removed along with the tumor. I am generally a nice person but I am about done with selfish blowhards who think they know what is best for all. So to avoid getting a vacation from the board I will be civil.

You do your thing your way, and I will do my thing my way. 

friends gif.gif

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Well as I have said member on ignore, and others have quoted him that I can see his posts I can only assume his ass hattery was directed at me. If he knew me at all from here he would know that I am a cancer survivor. I had a dam good reason to have been overly cautious. I had radiation and 7 Lymph nodes removed along with the tumor. I am generally a nice person but I am about done with selfish blowhards who think they know what is best for all. So to avoid getting a vacation from the board I will be civil.

You do your thing your way, and I will do my thing my way. 

friends gif.gif

LOL

6 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Is it a "Q" or MAGA thing to not be afraid of going to the grocery store now? LOL

Seems so in your world.

Aren't you here making broad generalizations about who gets vaccinated and why? It isn't "your side" mandating any of these silly protocols after all lol.

I one hundred percent expect you and your family will get vaccinated though. You just love being a contrarian troll.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Seems so in your world.

Aren't you here making broad generalizations about who gets vaccinated and why? It isn't "your side" mandating any of these silly protocols after all lol.

I one hundred percent expect you and your family will get vaccinated though. You just love being a contrarian troll.

We will probably get vaxxed once it is not a science experiment and has full approval. Also, if it looks like COVID is still a thing at that time. We get the flu vaccine each year. The flu is actually dangerous for kids, unlike COVID.

Ovechkin, Carlson,Backstrom all out with lower  body injuries.

Wilson just got injured. Didn't look good.

Kuzy and Samsonov still on covid list.

Not looking good heading into the playoffs

Edit. - Wilson back in for the second period

13 hours ago, Chris78 said:

Ovechkin, Carlson,Backstrom all out with lower  body injuries.

Wilson just got injured. Didn't look good.

Kuzy and Samsonov still on covid list.

Not looking good heading into the playoffs

Edit. - Wilson back in for the second period

Yup, not a good position for us to be in heading into the playoffs.  Although at this point, why even have a COVID protocol list?  Seems like they can drop that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, H2O said:

Happy Mother’s Day to any and all the moms!  You all are the best and deserve more than one day for everything you do!!

Happy Mother’s Day even to the haters and the losers! 

not that any of those moms are on Amwx :cory:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, nj2va said:

Yup, not a good position for us to be in heading into the playoffs.  Although at this point, why even have a COVID protocol list?  Seems like they can drop that.

I see nothing good happening in the first round for the caps. Anything less then 100% against what will likely be Boston, I see an early first round exit.

• Weenie 1

23 hours ago, WeatherShak said:

a001ef732db98d2bdb399aac22d673a5.jpg&key=e3cdb3b9882d73a83439ad5e97e8a3b75f6ad8638d556b30ae166a49177b02a8

Wondering what’s going on here. And there’s two other USAF tankers in the air nearby that I’ve checked in black.

I heard one fly over a little while ago and it's still making rounds......

Saw a fox in the back yard this morning. Hanging out looking for food. Ran off when I tried to get a photo.

Just now saw a really fat raccoon out there- not as rare to see near the house, but it has been a couple years. Mostly just see plenty of deer.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, CAPE said:

Saw a fox in the back yard this morning. Hanging out looking for food. Ran off when I tried to get a photo.

Just now saw a really fat raccoon out there- not as rare to see near the house, but it has been a couple years. Mostly just see plenty of deer.

Interesting....I'd have thought where you live would be chock full of the smaller wildlife. We have literally dozens of foxes and a fair amount of raccoons that populate our big-ass subdivision, which also blows my mind...why so many in close-in suburbia? Not sure, but I wonder if it's because our neighborhood is hemmed in on three sides by woodland/protected wetlands (Coast Guard, Huntley Meadows and Fort Belvoir).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vastateofmind said:

Interesting....I'd have thought where you live would be chock full of the smaller wildlife. We have literally dozens of foxes and a fair amount of raccoons that populate our big-ass subdivision, which also blows my mind...why so many in close-in suburbia? Not sure, but I wonder if it's because our neighborhood is hemmed in on three sides by woodland/protected wetlands (Coast Guard, Huntley Meadows and Fort Belvoir).

There are plenty around, but the fox are pretty reclusive, so don't usually see them up near the house just hanging out. I am pretty conscious of any odd behavior, as rabies is a problem here, especially with skunks.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, H2O said:

Second dose kicked my ass.  Laid up for almost two days.  Started feeling better yesterday morning.  Still glad to have gotten both shots

I was totally fine. I felt chilled all day Saturday and my arm hurt like hell but that was it. I threw on and extra sweatshirt and went about my business. Yesterday I was 100% fine. Thanks to Qanon I know Bill Gates will be watching me so I'm prepared with my tin foil hat. Off to the grocery store!

• Haha 4
  • Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

I was totally fine. I felt chilled all day Saturday and my arm hurt like hell but that was it. I threw on and extra sweatshirt and went about my business. Yesterday I was 100% fine. Thanks to Qanon I know Bill Gates will be watching me so I'm prepared with my tin foil hat. Off to the grocery store!

Lucky you for sure.  I was hoping to avoid any issues altogether and then hoped the worst was over by saturday morning.  Took another day before it really felt like it was done messing me up.  

I'm giving the Gates5G chip a zero star review on Qelp tho.

• Haha 7

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic