Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Banter 2021

George BM

57 minutes ago, CAPE said:

The thing is, he wears a mask too. Or maybe he never goes out- just travels between his residences and stays comfortably inside, getting everything delivered, while trolling others about hiding in their basements. Projection.

What an A$$hat

9 hours ago, PhineasC said:

You can think what you want. I am glad people are getting the confidence boosters they need to be able to once again hit the rough-and-tumble aisles of their local Wegmans.

Next up: taking off your masks. I believe in you all; I know you can do it.

Maybe I shouldn’t but I’m gonna chime in here. On the surface, I KIND of agree with you. Covid caused me to be more cautious and avoid the massive crowds at places that I tend to know have massive crowds, but it did NOT stop or prevent me from going to the store and even the restaurants and breweries that I love to go to. Of course I took the precautions though, social distancing for the most part and mask wearing when I needed to. I have no issue with doing those things and I don’t love being in close proximity to strangers anyway lol. However, everyone is different. Especially if they’re immuno-compromised or have a serious underlying condition. If they do, they had and have every right to be concerned and be overly cautious about every little thing they do or don’t do. Now if they don’t, then yeah, being afraid to go to the grocery store or whatever is certainly on the extreme side of thinking but at the end of the day everybody has a right to make their own decisions. That’s my 2 cents as if anyone cared. Lol

• Like 5

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

The thing is, he wears a mask too. Or maybe he never goes out- just travels between his residences and stays comfortably inside, getting everything delivered, while trolling others about hiding in their basements. Projection.

The arrogance of him knowing how I, or anyone else lives their life is annoying.

• Like 2

Just now, dailylurker said:

It's been 18 hours since my second shot of freedom juice. I feel totally fine so far. Maybe slightly chilled but that could just be the chilly weather. I'm going to take it easy for today. I'll wait 14 days before I cause a scene at Home Depot for not wearing a mask.  

Yeah I am ready to take a stand at the local hardware store here. I am fully vaccinated. Why should I be forced to wear a mask. If they throw me out I will keep going until I find a place that won't. I may never get my weed killer, but it will all be worth it for my sense of freedom. 

• Haha 2

Just now, CAPE said:

Yeah I am ready to take a stand at the local hardware store here. I am fully vaccinated. Why should I be forced to wear a mask. If they throw me out I will keep going until I find a place that won't. I may never get my weed killer, but it will all be worth it for my sense of freedom. 

Amen brother lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CAPE said:

The thing is, I am pretty certain you wear your mask outside too, and you also probably always make sure to stand in those little 6 foot bubbles while in line at the craft beer tent at the breweries you frequent.

Just now, PhineasC said:

The thing is, I am pretty certain you wear your mask outside too, and you also probably always make sure to stand in those little 6 foot bubble whiles in line at the craft beer tent at the breweries you frequent.

Nope. I wear one where required, same as you. Keep on with your fux news narrative tho.

My original post was not about masks, it was about giggling a little over needing two shots of science juice to start to feel more comfortable with hitting the grocery store again.

Many people have been working this entire time at the grocery stores with just a flimsy little mask on, and they were fine. But here come the freshly vaxxed with the courage to finally go out there and hit ShopRite again. LOL

It's amazing how much COVID fear some folks absorbed over the last year, to the point they are nervous about grocery shopping now. Our society already was riddled with anxiety disorders and depression; it's far worse now.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Interstate said:

Pretty unimpressive cold this winter. The lowest BWI got was 19 degrees. 

It was the first winter in my memory where I did not have a single low temp below 20. This area is very effective at radiational cooling on clear winter nights with minimal wind. Our 'coldest' air masses were still largely Pacific in origin.

30 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

It kind of blows that our six months of November has stretched into a seventh month. 

Our three seasons are summer, fall, and november. 

48 - feels like 44.

That would be more acceptable if Summer was equivalent to 3 months of typical May climo.

3 hours ago, WeatherShak said:

a001ef732db98d2bdb399aac22d673a5.jpg&key=e3cdb3b9882d73a83439ad5e97e8a3b75f6ad8638d556b30ae166a49177b02a8

Wondering what’s going on here. And there’s two other USAF tankers in the air nearby that I’ve checked in black.

Interesting.  I saw the same thing when the President was addressing Congress a little while back, except it had the call sign Zombe worryingly.  My dad thought it might be continuation of government related.  Not sure what’s going on with it today.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic