Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Banter 2021

George BM

10 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Take care of yourself!  I've heard that happens for both the 2nd Pfizer and Moderna shots, or at least it's highly variable (either little reaction or feeling out of it for a day).  One time years ago, I felt awful soon after a tetanus shot (one of the TDP ones, can't recall which).  But the next time I was due for another one, no real issue other than a sore arm.

7 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Hopefully it doesn’t last too long. I only felt like that for 3-5 hours.

thanks. going back to bed. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I wonder what the Rangers will do tonight with Wilson.  I bet there’s a fight within the first minute.

Should be interesting. 

They could call up someone from there AHL team to go after Wilson. 

I can't remember the  tough guys name but I was reading an article about the Rangers doing exactly that. 

28 minutes ago, H2O said:

Who on the Rangers has the guts?  Mika?  lol

Yeah, Rangers aren’t known for having guys who can go toe to toe with our big men like Wilson, Dillon, Hathaway, Charra, etc.. If they try something dirty, Dillon will go bezerk.

Just now, Chris78 said:

Should be interesting. 

They could call up someone from there AHL team to go after Wilson. 

I can't remember the  tough guys name but I was reading an article about the Rangers doing exactly that. 

Yeah, we’ll see tonight. The Rangers’ statement yesterday was so over the top.  You’d think Wilson took his skate and hit Panarin over the head with the blade.

2 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Yeah, Rangers aren’t known for having guys who can go toe to toe with our big men like Wilson, Dillon, Hathaway, Charra, etc.. If they try something dirty, Dillon will go bezerk.

Yeah, we’ll see tonight. The Rangers’ statement yesterday was so over the top.  You’d think Wilson took his skate and hit Panarin over the head with the blade.

I can think of a few 'players' they could call up...

(4) Slap Shot - Unleash Ogie Olgilthorpe - YouTube

16 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Yea. I actually thought the punch to the back of the head was worse than the Panerin take down. If he was going to get suspended I thought it would be from that.

Panerin  jumped on Wilson's back lol.  Panerin wasn't defenseless. He just wasn't smart picking a fight with Wilson.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nj2va said:

He’s a dirty ass thug. I’m a Caps fan but I would love to see Wilson out of the league forever.

25 minutes ago, vastateofmind said:

Okay, I would try this based on giant cartoon artichoke on the label alone...just sayin'.  ;) 

Black Flag is worth a trip. No outdoor area or great taproom but their beers are really good.

eta that the taproom is fine. I just meant that it’s pretty generic. The beers are why you go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mappy said:

Feeling so much better this morning. Arm is still sore, but not tired or achy like yesterday. Worth the impromptu day off of work. 

I get my 2nd dose of pfizer tonight.  Trying to drink a lot of liquids today in the hopes hydration wards off any bad side effects, though I slept like poo last night and am groggy this morning so that may not help

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

I get my 2nd dose of pfizer tonight.  Trying to drink a lot of liquids today in the hopes hydration wards off any bad side effects, though I slept like poo last night and am groggy this morning so that may not help

Yay! Congrats! Def drink a lot of water afterwards too, and pop some motrin. I have prescription ibuprofen that I took that helped so much. 

The arm soreness wasn't terrible yesterday, it was the fatigue and achiness all over that knocked me on my butt. Just take it easy and listen to your body if you wake up tomorrow feeling run down. 

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic