• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Discobs 2021

George BM

I know that this isn't normal, but I AM enjoying every day of it, knowing what is inbound ANY DAY now for the next 4 months....

BTW, it wasn't really that cool last 48 hours if you compare it to last year. 

Agreed. Cool mornings in May is meh, but have been loving the low dews and comfortable afternoons.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, H2O said:

Another morning with temps in the 40s.  Gettin a bit tired of needing heat in the house and car every morning

yeah its stupid chilly for this time of the year. bring me warmth!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, WeatherShak said:

Agreed. Cool mornings in May is meh, but have been living the low dews and comfortable afternoons.

38 minutes ago, H2O said:

Another morning with temps in the 40s.  Gettin a bit tired of needing heat in the house and car every morning

9 minutes ago, mappy said:

yeah its stupid chilly for this time of the year. bring me warmth!

Currently 44 IMBY, with heat running full blast inside. Third morning in a row I've slid into the fleece long bottoms...UGH.

• Like 3

Early next week looked kind of interesting on the 0z GFS for a decent rain event. Weak mid level disturbance moving ESE, low level flow off the ocean, and what looks to be a favorable upper jet configuration.

6z run is weaker and wants to squash it mostly south. Looks like a decent line of showers/storms moving through on Monday though.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

This is what I consider perfect spring or fall weather. These afternoons have been incredible.

Agreed. Best spring in a long time. The 70F dews and 80F lows can wait as long as possible. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Agreed. Best spring in a long time. The 70F dews and 80F lows can wait as long as possible. 

I agree but I could do without having to burn my woodstove every night because it's 45 degrees every morning. Just give me 55 at night and 75 during the day and I'm good until fall with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CAPE said:

Early next week looked kind of interesting on the 0z GFS for a decent rain event. Weak mid level disturbance moving ESE, low level flow off the ocean, and what looks to be a favorable upper jet configuration.

6z run is weaker and wants to squash it mostly south. Looks like a decent line of showers/storms moving through on Monday though.

Doing watering and planting in the early AM hours is heavenly.  I love it and my greyhound Bronson loves it too !!!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CAPE said:

A little rain would be nice after this long period of dry combined with winds.  I imagine beach surf zone temps start to nudge up next week.  A chilly start compared to previous Springs.  However,  the Atlantic is above average to our far SE and East.  

Was nice in the afternoon yesterday (and I assume all afternoons this week, didn't really go outside much during the day). Evenings are still too chilly for my liking, which is where my complaints have come from. Kiddo has had two baseball games this week and sitting in shady areas at 7pm has been CHILLY. 

Weekend looks great though. Next week however is what I want. Give me 80s :sun:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mappy said:

Was nice in the afternoon yesterday (and I assume all afternoons this week, didn't really go outside much during the day). Evenings are still too chilly for my liking, which is where my complaints have come from. Kiddo has had two baseball games this week and sitting in shady areas at 7pm has been CHILLY. 

Weekend looks great though. Next week however is what I want. Give me 80s :sun:

Yes especially next weekend since I’m going back to the beach! Would be nice to go to the beach on Saturday 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, mappy said:

to each their own

It really depends on what kind of 80s :lol: - if you mean 80s with 40-50s dews - yes please. 80s with 70s dews nooo thank you. 

You know me - only time 60+ dews are acceptable is if they bring us woo storms! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kmlwx said:

It really depends on what kind of 80s :lol: - if you mean 80s with 40-50s dews - yes please. 80s with 70s dews nooo thank you. 

You know me - only time 60+ dews are acceptable is if they bring us woo storms! 

I'm weird that I don't mind the heat and humidity. Should be hot and hazy in the summer. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic