Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2021 Discussion

weatherwiz

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’m wondering if the folks that don’t like summer Wx would choose this weekend’s wx every Memorial Day weekend or would choose HHH every MDW? 

I love this weather! Off to Orlando in the morning fall to summer in the same day

29 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

No.. and I suspect almost everyone would not choose this weekend weather 

Yeah why is that even a question? 

Models and charts nailed this too, whether anyone wanted it or not though.  Pretty impressive it’s working out so anomalously just like forecast.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Let’s see if Ginx , Runnaway , Wolf will admit they’d prefer it 

Like asking if you prefer minus 40 degree windchill or 40 degrees Christmas day . Dumb question. We all love Chamber weather all summer. No one likes the crotch rotch and stinky people sweating while sitting.  No one likes spending all day inside AC as much as no one likes spending all day inside to prevent frostbite 

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

About 3.35” here.

Inches and inches.  Although the timing sucks, good to see SNE getting a real healthy soak... long duration rains too.  Best type for the vegetation and water table instead of 3-4” in 2 hours of convection and flash flooding.

A true synoptic rain pattern.

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Weenies to my N and E need to let this play out. It should blow up overnight.

Agreed.  It won’t be a huge rain but it’ll soak.  Give it time.  Definitely a synoptic pattern where SNE cashes in on big precip and it drags out for NNE... but it’ll rain enough to matter.

It’s damp for most of the day tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Inches and inches.  Although the timing sucks, good to see SNE getting a real healthy soak... long duration rains too.  Best type for the vegetation and water table instead of 3-4” in 2 hours of convection and flash flooding.

Definitely much needed. The timing was terrible. Ruined the weekend. I guess I don’t need to water for awhile so that’s good. LOL.

55 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

No puddles just straight up stratiform rain 3.06 here