Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2021 Discussion

weatherwiz

49 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Nice drink to push Stein back on his heels with the KO on it's way.

Hopefully, no one decides to be claiming drought the next time we go 5 days without rain.  I realize that's hoping in vain.

Unless the qpf continues to spread N, 0.3" projected through monday here is not going to do much. what's the drought monitor map look like these days?

18 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

You guys up there have to wait til June for your veggies, I could have started mine two weeks ago and I think I would have been safe.

Deciding whether to plant the small seeded stuff (carrots, arugula, pac choi) before we get siggy RA - would mean 100+ gallons from our shallow dug well and I'm not sure that's a good idea.  Grass seed spread 10 days ago on a bare patch in the lawn have not begun to germinate.  3 weeks with only 0.27" precip isn't a 'real' drought but it's strategically bad at planting time.

18 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s not in here if you can’t link them . You had a nice weekend after Saturday morning in text group Oooof 

20 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Can kind of get the sense we salvage a fairly decent Saturday afternoon with some sun and if lucky Sunday too. Probably want to be as far west as possible to salvage a dry Monday unless that’s not real on 00z

15 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah Friday night rain.. clears out Sat Pm. We all are on same page there . Probably about .25-.50 for most and more Ginx to you south and east. I do not believe Sunday and Monday are rainy and 40’s and 50’s. I will say charts are completely wrong there and will change next few runs to any meaningful rain confined to far ENE and mainly Downeast Maine

Linked for your viewing pleasure.

• Haha 2