Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May 2021 Discussion

weatherwiz

31 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Cold a$$ rain. Days like today make it hard to live in NE in the spring.

Just miserable.

Meanwhile my dad is out on his boat in NC at 85 degrees. My retirement house calls.

Give it 10-15 years and you will be able to purchase ocean front  property in Medford.....

See the source image

• Haha 2

Timing of this warm frontal wave and spooge rains could not have been more perfectly timed wrong -

SE NY probably cashes in on sun shine here over the next hour ...and high sun angle and longer days of May, they may even salvage... The rest of us probably get some sort of semblance of partly cloud and sky lights after 4 or 5 pm when it's seemingly perfect to rub it in -

So long as the main ballast/mass of the mid tropospheric westerlies remains S of our latitude, we just cannot depend upon sustained warmth ..

13 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

lol. What is the back story to this?  They definitely prepped long time for this as they blocked off all access into the property, with tons upon tons of dirt.

I do not have any of the confirmed  back story details but  rumor has it that Tattoo from Fantasy Island had it built in Medford. ...if you look very closely at the far right  you can see Tattoo standing to the right of one of the trees pointing up at a plane flying by Zee Plane Zee Plane....he's always been a fan of Logan so he had the house built in Medford....rumor also has it that Tattoo is  the official snow measurer for lLogan....

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

I do not have any of the confirmed  back story details but  rumor has it that Tattoo from Fantasy Island had it built in Medford. ...if you look very closely at the far right  you can see Tattoo standing to the right of one of the trees pointing up at a plane flying by Zee Plane Zee Plane....he's always been a fan of Logan so he had the house built in Medford....rumor also has it that Tattoo is  the official snow measurer for lLogan....

Tattoo is dead.   Is snow far behind?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

lol. What is the back story to this?  They definitely prepped long time for this as they blocked off all access into the property, with tons upon tons of dirt.

I vaguely remember this, maybe from the mid-west floods a few years back?   Somebody did some quick work with a bulldozer to protect their property?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I vaguely remember this, maybe from the mid-west floods a few years back?   Somebody did some quick work with a bulldozer to protect their property?

A bunch of people did.  I looked it up, it’s like a decade old but a town near the Mississippi River had a lot of people build walls around their homes to protect from a coming flood.

6A0DAC9C-5A0A-4629-94A8-F38B201D0351.jpeg.078e3e8874b1e1d62abfd4eebf39a372.jpeg

618125E8-F901-4F47-A35C-E8790563EB78.jpeg.1f24568dc0d910d951f1129fde6786ae.jpeg

ACF6386B-74B9-4A53-A277-E7AB038C95F6.jpeg.c890d74f0ec7f2f387d895c3c660a286.jpeg

• Like 4