Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May 2021 Discussion

weatherwiz

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Second half of this month does look very interesting for severe for NE. Next week is kind of an up and down week with warmth/ cool a d then it looks like we flip to warm/hot pretty quickly based upon ens. I’d bet we see 1-2 events after the 16th

Patterns where we flip very quickly tend to come with increased severe potential

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

Looks like we go most of May with no severe chances. Maybe very very late in the month near the 25th-31st when climo improves for SW areas, but that's always iffy

So what you're saying is a forecast for the 31st of May is not set in stone?

21 minutes ago, weathafella said:

True.  But who eats at 5:30?   Even when I worked full time I didn’t have dinner before 7:30-8.   

I think it's a city thing eating later. I lived in the city most of my life and no one ate that early.

I don’t know anyone who sits down for dinner at 8:00. I mean when your day begins at 4:30, the day is about half over by lunchtime. 

Well when your workday ends at 7....

I’m the poster boy for odd hours.  Out of bed 11-11:30,  breakfast at Noon, lunch around 5pm, dinner between 9-10, bed between 2-3 but sometimes later.

34 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

LOL I thought the same. 

With two small kids.. you guys are eating dinner at 6:00. Especially both WFH now. No reason you shouldn’t be in bed 9:00 .. 10 latest. Grab a solid 7-8 hours a night . Why would anyone ever want to stay up all night when the world we live in happens in daylight . Unless you’re Ineedsnow and hate sun and warmth and choose to work 3rd shift. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

With two small kids.. you guys are eating dinner at 6:00. Especially both WFH now. No reason you shouldn’t be in bed 9:00 .. 10 latest. Grab a solid 7-8 hours a night 

What do you do when you want to go see a band? Eat, watch the opening act and go home?