Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April 15 16 Obs Thread

wxeyeNH

42 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

So I Mentioned a incident last NIte when I arrived at this S VT hotel (turned Airbnb). I didn’t want to post it at the time bc I wanted to stay positive and focus on the snow . Lol

I arrived for checkin - you just punch numbers on your hotel door - nobody is actually running the whole hotel in person 

Power is out - middle of nowhere pitch black (9pm)no WIFI!!!

Half hour later WiFi mysteriously comes on but not power . I see a light on the second floor from parking lot (I was in car ) . I walk up to second floor and see what looks like someone lying in bed but I wanted to know what the fuk was going on in this place(thought maybe it was the owner ) some strange man opens the door and doesn’t appear to have clothes on lol, he is sorta standing behind the door and tilting his body sideways to talk to me . 

The next 45 mins , I was planning on being raped or worse . Then power turned on.

The rooms were actually super clean w every little  amenity in bathroom , dresser - etc I could imagine . 

This is why you don’t go on trips with dilfs to unfamiliar remote places 

• Weenie 1

When i knocked on door , and he unfortunately opened it 

He goes “I better be closing this door and not let this precious warmth out “ I’m thinking “, “ya or put on pants “

was a short convo and like I said he was standing behind door tilted sideways. In a otherwise ..powerless pitch black hotel in middle of nowhere 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

When i knocked on door , and he unfortunately opened it 

He goes “I better be closing this door and not let this precious warmth out “ I’m thinking “, “ya or put on pants “

was a short convo and like I said he was standing behind door tilted sideways. In a otherwise ..powerless pitch black hotel in middle of nowhere 

well at least you would have had something to measure the snow

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I’m just glad I made it outta that hotel w/out being sodomized then buried 

That would have been Funny N of the Pike if I DID come with you, and I played Accordion walking up to the door where the Naked Man greeted you with No Wifi.  

TREMENDOUS Job picking a spot though!  17"??  Like.... a Jackpot maybe?  

• Haha 3

Also: I think the NWS is getting a pass, even though I promote them to everyone I know like they were Family.  

This was a SNEAKY All-Time Top 10 Worst Performance.  Because it's April, we give them a pass..... but..... I mean where people got 12"... they had Only 10% Chance of getting 1"-2" at Most!!  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

Also: I think the NWS is getting a pass, even though I promote them to everyone I know like they were Family.  

This was a SNEAKY All-Time Top 10 Worst Performance.  Because it's April, we give them a pass..... but..... I mean where people got 12"... they had Only 10% Chance of getting 1"-2" at Most!!  

They went with the euro and its 925 low position which was crap 

1 minute ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

BOX kept asking for updated reports but never included anything past my 6:30AM one. So it shows Hubbardston at 4.5”.  I sent in several reports during the storm and at the end but they were ignored 

That whole thing is strange. I am hearing of some politics. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1