Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
2021 Spring/ Summer Mountains thread

Met1985

2 hours ago, magpiemaniac said:

I own a 21 Camry XSE, 18 Tundra Limited, 17 RAV4 Platinum, and 09 Matrix SE.  I drive the Tundra.  I’m sort of mourning the phasing out of the V8.  I’m going to hang on to the Tundra for a long while as a result.

Nice!!!  I have a 2002 4 runner that I bought with 36 miles on it in 2002. Here we are today and 4 different stats from NC to NH and just cracked 275K.   Love this truck so much.  Runs amazing like the day I got it

On 7/21/2021 at 1:11 PM, magpiemaniac said:

I own a 21 Camry XSE, 18 Tundra Limited, 17 RAV4 Platinum, and 09 Matrix SE.  I drive the Tundra.  I’m sort of mourning the phasing out of the V8.  I’m going to hang on to the Tundra for a long while as a result.

I'm sketchy on the new Tundras as for now, but we'll see what happens when I actually get my hands on one.

This is by far the most boring, worst time of the year for me. It's too hot and the water is too low to fish most places, the air quality sucks, and there's nothing to track in the tropics. Add that in to no college football yet and it's a snoozefest for me. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wncsnow said:

This is by far the most boring, worst time of the year for me. It's too hot and the water is too low to fish most places, the air quality sucks, and there's nothing to track in the tropics. Add that in to no college football yet and it's a snoozefest for me. 

The dog days of summer! We are getting a nice storm that blew up right over me. Looks like its raining itself out.

12 minutes ago, Tyler Penland said:

Weird night up here thanks to that thing. Barely any rain but temp stalled at 72 and been breezy with weird 1-2mb pressure swings.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

The joys of living in the mountains.  We do get some pretty strange weather from 1 mile to another especially with the likes of elevation. You going to stick around here?

The joys of living in the mountains.  We do get some pretty strange weather from 1 mile to another especially with the likes of elevation. You going to stick around here?
Yeah for now. I switched jobs back in April but whenever a promotion comes down the line I'll most likely be moving quite a ways. Staying in the southeast region but could wind up anywhere. Got at least one more winter up here I hope, though. Excited to see what the baby thinks of snow when it comes.

1 hour ago, Tyler Penland said:

Yeah for now. I switched jobs back in April but whenever a promotion comes down the line I'll most likely be moving quite a ways. Staying in the southeast region but could wind up anywhere. Got at least one more winter up here I hope, though. Excited to see what the baby thinks of snow when it comes.

Awesome! Well you have to do what's best for you and your family.  Hopefully this winter will produce better than last but who knows. 

• jburns unpinned this topic