Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April Observations 2021

yotaman

1 hour ago, NorthHillsWx said:

Just 0.31” for the weekend rainfall total. Really looking like we’re going into another extended dry period. Low of 45 this morning.

I was surprised that I received (0.8”) close to what was modeled for rain over the weekend.  I’ll take what I can get during this dry April.  Looks like a little something is possible for this Friday.

Morning low of 38.3.  Today should be nice before this week’s heat sets in.

5 hours ago, magpiemaniac said:

I was surprised that I received (0.8”) close to what was modeled for rain over the weekend.  I’ll take what I can get during this dry April.  Looks like a little something is possible for this Friday.

Morning low of 38.3.  Today should be nice before this week’s heat sets in.

We have only had two rain events this month, the 10th and yesterday. Friday’s looks quite light. Finishing April under an inch of rain, we’re still below an inch here for the month, is a terrible way to go into the hot season! I think WRAL said Raleigh is 3.3” below average for the spring at this point. Pattern looks like any rain will be quick fropa variety and not soaking rain. Saw some yellow shades show up in drought monitor thus week into central nc. Definitely not the time you want to see that!

• jburns unpinned this topic