• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Observations 2021

yotaman

I’ve been in the United Kingdom for most of this year. Literally no snow the whole time until this month. Like we’ve seen snow 5 different times with the current one being the only measurable event. Yesterday it was in the mid 40s and snowing lol. Today we have 0.50 on the ground. What a wild location and WX pattern, especially after very warm start to Spring.

31 -SN currently.

• Like 4

Looking to be an absolutely gorgeous day today.  Currently sunny and 55/46.  Expecting mid-70s this afternoon.

I checked RAH’s forecast to pick a day this week for a round of golf.  Scheduled a tee time for Wednesday morning.  Woke up to see rain in Wednesday’s forecast.  I need to check model output in advance more regularly from now on rather than relying on humans to update their websites.

Moved tee time to Thursday morning.  Bad news is that it’ll likely be cart path only after Wednesday’s rain.

3 hours ago, magpiemaniac said:

Morning low of 48.6.  No measurable rain since April 10.  A 35 degree rain was easy to come by all winter.  Now we can’t buy a drop.  It’s been great for outdoor activities, but this is going to get old quickly if we’re not careful.

Isn't it crazy? January/February was just miserable, now it's like Las Vegas weather here on a daily basis

• jburns unpinned this topic